Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 95 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think if anything goes in the trike spot, it would be a family dark ride or some sort of theater experience... maybe like the old Alien Encounter only with Raptors?

But I'd definitely be for 1-3 new attractions in JP!! Hoping to hear more soon! :smiley:

That would be really the only thing they could manage to fit in there. I definitely expect a ride for the family and a ride of more thrilling qualities.

-Add in a simulator type ride that you are in a large jeep and a T-Rex is breaking into your vehicle like in the movie and attacking it by tipping it over. This would be a mix of Star Tours (simulated action), ExtraTerrorestrial In MK (The Darkness at Scenes), and King Kong 360 3D (You are in a vehicle feeling King Kong hitting you)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Co3A3fLBo
- Major Refurbishment of Ptereadon Flyers so that it is an enjoyable ride that EVERYBODY can ride and not just little kids.

- Minor Refurbishment of Jurassic Park River Adventure

- Remove Camp Jurassic or the Discovery Center for a Jeep Safari Ride.

Reactions: PourJudgment
uni1.jpg

How about this where the triceratops thing is?

wooden-warrior-twac.jpg

BOOM! This small-scale family coaster is said to be a themed run-away mine cart ride through detailed Amber Mines. (Kind of like big thunder moutain)

I hope they blow us away with whatever they are adding into JP. With all of the crazy cool HP attractions, JP needs one just as cool!

Wait, are people seriously suggesting they tear down the Discovery Centre?! Aside from the JP gates, it's probably the most iconic imagery from the movies :bang:

Wait, are people seriously suggesting they tear down the Discovery Centre?! Aside from the JP gates, it's probably the most iconic imagery from the movies :bang:

Yeah there are several sites that have taken bits and pieces from here and then thrown there own stuff into the mix. Another reason it's so funny to me because people quietly representing some of these websites have begged for more info :lol: But I'm sticking to my guns on this one and keeping one heck of a tight lid to see who really knows what there talking about on the internets. So far.... :lol:

Yeah there are several sites that have taken bits and pieces from here and then thrown there own stuff into the mix. Another reason it's so funny to me because people quietly representing some of these websites have begged for more info :lol: But I'm sticking to my guns on this one and keeping one heck of a tight lid to see who really knows what there talking about on the internets. So far.... :lol:

I think it is pretty obvious that it is a Harry Potter hyper coaster through the Discovery Center...I mean what else would it be

totally agree..its hard to concentrate on JP expansion when you have that big behemoth of a construction project next door and only 10 months or so away

Honestly, I'm more excited about the JP expansion, Wonka possibly replacing LC, and the KidZone revamp than Diagon Alley since we already know so much about it. The unknown or uncertain is a little more exciting :peace:

It's official! Site prep and survey work has officially begun in Jurassic Park at Islands of Adventure. Survey markers and flags are popping up behind Thunder Falls! Sorry folks I'm not posting photos as any backstage photography is strictly prohibited. But good news is were on our way to a larger and more diverse Jurassic Park!

Yessss.

As always, I can't wait til you can share more. As a huge fan of Universal/IOA and even a bigger fan of JP (a property that has been too quiet for 10+ years) I am dying to hear more.

The trikes days are numbered but for what is what I'm trying to figure out myself :lol:

Interesting, I hope they do utilize the space in a cool way. I do hope they add some Dinos in the park..

Status
Not open for further replies.