King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 134 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used a word on this website in the past two months to describe Comcast and its cross-promotion yet I cannot remember what the word was. It is one word that described how they stitch all of their media venues together to sell a new product or in this case, products. Sadly, I still cannot recall the one word and I am forced to type all these extra words here.

so, Tah Dah. :wave:

"Symphony" is NBCU's "Synergy".

I'm hoping this is coming down the line... after Skull Island movie, after the next 'zilla film... I want this:

968full-king-kong-vs.-godzilla-screenshot.jpg

I mean, they are both being released by Legendary after all.

It would be smart of Uni to be hurrying along the construction AND covering of the side facing the public. Hence why we see what seems (as Skip pointed out) to be framing for rock work along the building as well as a feverish pace to the overall building construction.

It would be smart of Uni to be hurrying along the construction AND covering of the side facing the public. Hence why we see what seems (as Skip pointed out) to be framing for rock work along the building as well as a feverish pace to the overall building construction.
I don't see the reason why they shouldn't let us watch for now. Nothing is going on just yet

I don't see the reason why they shouldn't let us watch for now. Nothing is going on just yet

Well if you wanna talk sightlines and immersion, the kong building is the nastiest thing when it comes to both of the terms I just mentioned. Plus, when have they ever wanted us to see inside?

Sightlines. Ok, so I posted this picture a week ago here. Scroll below the picture for the reason why. Hold your hands on your crotches!

JP_Toon_corner_zps0eaa5275.jpg

If nothing has changed, the ride track is going right there... not back behind the bushes, but where the bushes are, perhaps more than where the bushes are, onto the pavement!

Get ready for some dazzling construction.

So there will be a significant outside portion of ride track?
I like that a lot. It's amazing how Universal seems to add land for rides that seemingly doesn't looks to be there.
Will they use part of the lake for a walkway or even pare them thematically together with the Venture?

That'll look so awesome as an entrance. Hopefully it doesn't completely overlook Dudley where it'll feel like a ride through toon lagoon. But overall killer stuff teebin, thanks as usual

If nothing has changed, the ride track is going right there... not back behind the bushes, but where the bushes are, perhaps more than where the bushes are, onto the pavement!

Get ready for some dazzling construction.

:thumbs:

This is really going to be a breathtaking experience. Great facade, outdoor sections of track, excitement, and Kong.

I used a word on this website in the past two months to describe Comcast and its cross-promotion yet I cannot remember what the word was. It is one word that described how they stitch all of their media venues together to sell a new product or in this case, products. Sadly, I still cannot recall the one word and I am forced to type all these extra words here.

That said, I have recently learned, that this attraction is not just one product, but a combo of products. It is what you may have assumed it to be but had no confirmation. This product is second to the other, and yet, ahead of it relatively speaking.

so, Tah Dah. :wave:

It is close! But not it. I remember thinking, where did I yank that one out of. So anyway, you all get the idea. Good.

BTW, the park gets one product, the idea is that the world gets the other.

Out of the blue guess, they are constructing a show building that is big enough to house two rides, one being Kong, the other being something for Jurassic World. That would line up with the park vs. world comment he made as in for now Kong will be a part of the JP area but later it will be a part of the Jurassic World retheme.

Am I close?

Out of the blue guess, they are constructing a show building that is big enough to house two rides, one being Kong, the other being something for Jurassic World. That would line up with the park vs. world comment he made as in for now Kong will be a part of the JP area but later it will be a part of the Jurassic World retheme.

Am I close?

Do you mean the building they're constructing now is for 2 rides? If so, not the case. That's all Kong.

Status
Not open for further replies.