King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin was referencing that the thread hasn't been moved yet :lol: There are two Kong Concepts and you have all heard both of them. They've chosen the mega Eticket concept that will come to IOA between Dudley and Thunder Falls. The only other person I would listen too is Whylightbulb, after a discussion with him he's on the same page if not a chapter ahead of me :wave:

Oh and thread is moved...

Glad to hear it. Was worried there was another wrench in the works.

Why dont they use the land for JP and use lost continent for kong

I'm no insider, but my guess is that the land for LC will be eaten up by HP, since it already took up 2/3 of that land.

That would be a pretty awesome idea if they could make Poseidon into Kong - Since it has the temple feel which HTF mentioned as the queue. But if that was so, I'm sure they would have to do more construction to the building.

But still, you do see Dino's in Kong, and it does have the forest feel to it, Maybe thats why they went with that plot of land

If they have plans for LC or not, I don't think they would want it closed during the Potter Crowds 2.0

Did I mention the Lost Continent? And it really looks like a HP themed show will be taking FFL. If there were to be another major Potter expansion, it would most likely be something with Death Eaters in San Fran.

Did I mention the Lost Continent? And it really looks like a HP themed show will be taking FFL. If there were to be another major Potter expansion, it would most likely be something with Death Eaters in San Fran.

Potter is done expanding buddy. Lost Continent, San Francisco, eveywhere is said to be safe. It has been said several times, by people who know a lot about that kind of stuff.

Typically I try and stay out of things, but what are you actually talking about? Why would they ever do death eaters in San Fran?

There's only one way to describe this:

b1c017b071625a0e206114b5362d40fb6a851ed450bad90bde99aba3cadd2fcf.jpg

Reactions: Victoria
Let's be kind folks...speculation is speculation, anyone can dream big if they want to

There's a difference between speculating about "dreamed up ideas" and actual speculation based in evidence and precedent. I don't mind the former as long as it isn't presented like the latter.

Reactions: natespf
Status
Not open for further replies.