King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? I thought the ship had sailed and the budget was officially allocated. Lorax, Jurassic Park, and Kong have been on-again, off-again so many times already.

You have to take everything with a grain of salt before its officially announced. When we are hearing about concepts in the developmental stages, we have to realize things are inevitably going to change throughout the design process.

So... Kong is happening, but the location may not be where we previously believed?

Or perhaps Universal wants to wait to see how Jurassic World does? If it does good, JP gets the spot, if not Kong does?

Teebin knows nothing of this rumored Kong project. I only know that there are times when some people/persons on this site know absolutely what a coming project will be. Mine was an abstract yet accurate comment regarding "waiting for official announcements".

Martin was referencing that the thread hasn't been moved yet :lol: There are two Kong Concepts and you have all heard both of them. They've chosen the mega Eticket concept that will come to IOA between Dudley and Thunder Falls. The only other person I would listen too is Whylightbulb, after a discussion with him he's on the same page if not a chapter ahead of me :wave:

Oh and thread is moved...

Martin was referencing that the thread hasn't been moved yet :lol: There are two Kong Concepts and you have all heard both of them. They've chosen the mega Eticket concept that will come to IOA between Dudley and Thunder Falls. The only other person I would listen too is Whylightbulb, after a discussion with him he's on the same page if not a chapter ahead of me :wave:

Oh and thread is moved...

Alright, cool, I was going to be ultra confused if things changed again haha. Thanks for the clarification!

Status
Not open for further replies.