King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 105 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Kong will pick you up from the top floor and put the jeep down on ground level again trough a clever drop mechanism?

That's a throwback to the old ride...I love it! Could be achieved through a rising platform

I wouldn't expect harsh drops in this though...remember..family ride

Maybe the show building has 1 or 2 major scenes with animatronics, and the rest of the show building houses a giant ferris wheel type device. Except it lifts the cars and a 360 degree screen which would give them a larger capacity allowing multiple cars to be in the main part of the ride. Also this would solve why the show building is so tall.

My big worry is that you'll be able to see the show building from Dudley. BTW they added bamboo themed work walls around that area probably hinting at it

Basically sums it up. Hate probably knows a bit more than I do, but from what I've heard, I'm comfortable saying this will be better than Gringotts, and may be the resort's new Flagship.

So based on that, it will be thrilling but tame enough for the entire family to do? And Beautiful as in the concept design will be astounding?

So based on that, it will be thrilling but tame enough for the entire family to do? And Beautiful as in the concept design will be astounding?

I don't expect it to have a height requirement, but I don't know enough about the ride system to make that call.

It will be a breathtaking attraction. A lot of capital is going into this project

Mark my words, and I mean remember this statement for the rest of time. Nothing to do with fandom or bias in anyway, shape, or form.

"This attraction will leave no doubt, and will crush as well as embarrass the Avatar E ticket of 2017"

This ride will be the ride...

Mark my words, and I mean remember this statement for the rest of time. Nothing to do with fandom or bias in anyway, shape, or form.

"This attraction will leave no doubt, and will crush as well as embarrass the Avatar E ticket of 2017"

Here's my question to you, do you think this one ride will be better than avatar's ENTIRE land not just the ride?

Woa! I feel like a crack head and leaks are my rock... I am fiending for a fix!!!

Here's my question to you, do you think this one ride will be better than avatar's ENTIRE land not just the ride?

The entire Avatar land will be one ride. It's my understanding the dark ride has already been dropped off the budget. That leaves one ride, a gift shop, and a counter service restaurant...the same as Kong.

Status
Not open for further replies.