King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 186 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think shiekra is talking about this sitting near the fence that still needs to be put up on the building.
DSC06860.jpg

But I will be interested to see once they start working on the outdoor ride path. Then we can really start to get a sense of this thing.

I think shiekra is talking about this sitting near the fence that still needs to be put up on the building.
DSC06860.jpg

But I will be interested to see once they start working on the outdoor ride path. Then we can really start to get a sense of this thing.

Yas thank you..

That picture's great - I always remember how massive this thing is when I see some of the construction equipment... The outdoor ride path is still a really interesting feature to me and I can't wait to hear more about it...

Mercy, when I heard about the Netherlands being involved, I thought, oooh, how international! Little did I know that another component of this attraction is being built by a different company that is even further away (and I mean, super further).

So, now Kong has become a multinational project! Perhaps the ribbon will be cut by the Secretary General of the UN!

Mercy, when I heard about the Netherlands being involved, I thought, oooh, how international! Little did I know that another component of this attraction is being built by a different company that is even further away (and I mean, super further).

So, now Kong has become a multinational project! Perhaps the ribbon will be cut by the Secretary General of the UN!

When it's completed, all the vendors could get together wearing their nationality costumes and sing..."It's a Small World After All"........With apologies to anyone with good tastes. LOL

Sooo Universal is contracting from other planets now...Way to stay ahead of the technology curve

I always laughed at the prospect of a Kong musical but I have to say, that actually looks like a tasteful bit of theatre from the clips presented. On the subject of the Kong attraction, I adore that puppet. Anything resembling it would be absolutely fantastic for the ride, albeit with more details and preferably looking more realistic. But that thing is truly incredible to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.