Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Knott’s Scary Farm 2019

Trick or treat is not going to there this year it going to a new maze it going to devil Theme house special ops this year is the final year and it going to have to new rooms and two news characters and also shadowlands it is last year too knott Announced it on their Twitter page that special ops and shadowlands are leaving after this year
Yes, that’s why I said “take this for what you will.” It was simply a rumor and nothing more.

The fact that those were rumors make me believe that’s what was planned, but things change. Don’t know why Paranormal isn’t the flash light maze. You’d think that would be a no-brainer.

What kind of updates do you think we could see in some of the returning mazes? I’ll go with a new shadowlands finale, and a more defined storyline in the Depths (due to Orlando basically stealing their idea).

Yes, that’s why I said “take this for what you will.” It was simply a rumor and nothing more.

The fact that those were rumors make me believe that’s what was planned, but things change. Don’t know why Paranormal isn’t the flash light maze. You’d think that would be a no-brainer.
Yes I sad the special ops is leaving but I happy to see all the years of special ops from 2012 All the way to this last year in 2019 I can’t to see this year special ops and I happy that paranormal inc is not the flashlight maze

Last edited:
My friends dad who works at knotts said the wilderness dance hall maze is going to be designed by Jon Cooke.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I was just recently hired as a talent at knotts scary farm and I wanted to confirm a few things on this thread. They told me I’m in the wilderness dance hall in a brand new maze designed by Jon Cooke. So I was confused when I saw that gunslingerz revenge sign, but my costume is a sort of cowboy skeleton so it would make sense. Perhaps Jon is gutting and reinventing the red barn?
Well...uh....I hope nobody from Knott’s is reading this. But thanks for sharing! Still confirms that “leak”.

9 more slots left on the website roster. 4 mazes (The Depths/Dark Entities/2 new mazes), 2 shows (The Hanging/Charles Schultz Theater), 1 scare zone (The Hollow), and 2 experiences. I'm guessing the Halloween Hootenanny will be one of those.

Not a Knotts’ expert but I’m presuming the Red Barn II subtitle probably means a “crossover” with that old Gunslinger’s Grave maze?

Don’t hate on Batman and Ninja turtles lol. Well, unless Jon’s designing Red Barn, it’ll be booed at the event

EDIT: I'm really proud of this dumb joke. It took me way too long lol

079239ea-92c0-4035-be9d-3349be76a3c3

Attachments

• red barn 3. LOW.jpg
    red barn 3. LOW.jpg
    732.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited: