Knott's Berry Farm | Page 74 | Inside Universal Forums

Knott's Berry Farm

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Didn’t they make that lot preferred parking for Scary Farm last year? That lot isn’t really that much closer. Portions of the East Lot can be closer. I think the Western Lot is the best when it’s open. Shorter walk and shorter lines through the gates.

This was posted in a FB group a few months ago but I didn’t share it as I wasn’t sure how valid it was. With the recent rumors, maybe it’s worth discussing. Anyone hear anything about this?

View attachment 19159
Full Throttle has a backwards launch and no OTSR’s…..

As for the new development in Camp Snoopy I think a family boomerang would be awesome!!! Not sure if there’s enough room though?? I’ll have to check out the plot next week sometime!

As for the new development in Camp Snoopy I think a family boomerang would be awesome!!! Not sure if there’s enough room though?? I’ll have to check out the plot next week sometime!
It’s a SMALL plot.

Even absorbing the family bathrooms and the little gazebo/park area, it’s small.

Apart from a playground or a compact dark ride, I don’t see much more than flats here. Given that they need to plan not only for a ride, but also queue space.

No, but it does have a seat belt. And I believe it must have either one.

While guests probably prefer the seatbelt, parks like the comfort collars, because they are faster to check and make ops more efficient. That's why FT always asks for guests to leave their lap bars up (which so many guests don't), because it's faster for them to check the seatbelts that way. Notice they don't do that on WCR, because it has the comfort collar instead.

Family coaster, specifically.

Paintervision on TPS's Discord has seemingly heard that Cedar Fair is going to clone what Canada's Wonderland just got (with Carowinds and Knotts seemingly in the mix to getting them), with an extensive theming package for the cloned versions.

That would be great!!!

Yeah, that honesty sounds incredible!

I was here to make the joke that hopefully we get another "family" coaster that's as bonkers as Sierra Sidewinder, but I'd be more even more thrilled to see a themed Snoopy's Racing Railway clone. Wonder how much theming we'll get if this is true given the small plot

Reactions: Jake S

Paintervision on TPS's Discord has seemingly heard that Cedar Fair is going to clone what Canada's Wonderland just got (with Carowinds and Knotts seemingly in the mix to getting them), with an extensive theming package for the cloned versions.

That looks like a pretty solid coaster for the little ones and families. This would be a great addition! Hopefully we get some more extensive theming on this one!

Reactions: Jerroddragon

This does sound great, but is there really enough space in that section of the park?

It is strange that they closed Timberline Twister right in the middle of summer with 2 other coasters closed. Although this would have been right around the time Montezooma was supposed to reopen...

Yeah, that's why I was hesitant to share it months ago when it was posted as that fact alone made me think it wasn't credible. I did a quick search to see if a new law came out after FT's opening but couldn't find anything.

Like Rewind Racers at Adventure City? I would hope for something different than something that's nearby.

--------

In other news, Cedar Fair will no longer offer the Platinum Pass next year but will instead offer an All Park Passport as a $100 add-on to the Gold Pass.

I'm worried about the changes that may come next year. They've already reduced the Platinum Pass discount to 10% instead of 20%. Carne asada is a $2 upcharge for the dining plan, but the difference is only $.50 without the plan. You now only get 4 meatballs with your pasta instead of 5. I just hope they'll offer the Buy 2024 and get the rest of 2023 free deal mid-August like they did last year.

In other Knott's news, the website for Knott's has announced there will be no more Platinum level APs. Instead, a Gold Pass can add an "All Parks Passport" for an extra $100, which will essentially give the same benefits as a Platinum pass. However, it is an open question whether that will also include free parking, as the Platinum had.

In other Knott's news, the website for Knott's has announced there will be no more Platinum level APs. Instead, a Gold Pass can add an "All Parks Passport" for an extra $100, which will essentially give the same benefits as a Platinum pass. However, it is an open question whether that will also include free parking, as the Platinum had.
I hope it does

That would be an insane move for Knotts pull off.