Knott's Scary Farm 2024 | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Knott's Scary Farm 2024

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's not AI, those Knott's designers are pros and still do all that themselves. I love the New England fable vibes of Eight Fingers Nine, hoping that it's as grisly as they promised. But personally I'm more excited for Widows, I like the multi-concept of nursing home infested by elderly spider meat puppets sounds really fun and disturbing and I know those actors are going to have the time of their lives.

With "Chilling Chambers" next door, I'd have almost liked to have seen Camp Snoopy become a cemetery, BUT .....Forsaken Lake already has that covered :lol:

The nothingness in Fiesta is sad after it got it's overhaul. I'd still love to see spooky projection mapping on Jaguar Temple.

On a completely unrelated note, I was going to do the $200 combo ticket (admission, express, food/drink) ...but maybe I should just do the Boo-fet for the early access instead. Thoughts?
Obviously its down to your preference, but I did the all inclusive ticket last year as I only had one night and really wanted to make sure everything got done since my only available night was a saturday, and it was probably easily the most chill saturday night I'e ever had at a haunt before. If youre going a Wednesday, Thursday, or Sunday I'm not sure if it would be as worthwhile, but if you only have one night for it and it has to be a Friday or a Saturday, I'd say its probably worth it. We walked around at a leisurely pace, had plenty of time to see every maze at least twice, didn't have to rush eating, got to spend a lot of time in the zones.
I will say though if you know for a fact you want to eat while youre at the event, definitely check the tasting card on the website first, the selection is pretty limited so theres a good chance that could be a dealbreaker if theres nothing that sounds good.

Reactions: Wesker69
I did the all inclusive ticket last year as I only had one night and really wanted to make sure everything got done since my only available night was a saturday, and it was probably easily the most chill saturday night I'e ever had at a haunt before. If youre going a Wednesday, Thursday, or Sunday I'm not sure if it would be as worthwhile
Yea my only 2 available nights are Sunday (22nd) or Thursday (26th). Back in 2019, I did boofet & express add-on, of course it was A LOT cheaper pre-apocalypse.

THANKS! Very helpful since its been forever being on the "guest side" o_O I might splurge for the Boo-fet just to get the early entry access. Ticket + Boofet = $120.