Knott's Scary Farm 2024 | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Knott's Scary Farm 2024

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here's a few random merch things.. a lot of the merch is very "generic" with Scary Farm branding. Only a handful of things are event related. I was so annoyed by the lack of "Final Year" Bloodline & Waxworks merch that I forgot to grab pics of a few new things o_O:skull:
20240827_064116.jpg
2024 - Lanterns (now with spider)

20240824_135420.jpg
2024 event shirt (now with AI)

20240824_134946.jpg
KSF might be "Home of Nightmares", but HHN is "Where Horror Lives"

20240826_174452.jpg
*Sponsored by HHN merchandising department

20240824_141345.jpg
Backpack or purse too big? No worries! Get this new clear tote from the Knott's Legacy Store. Let EVERYONE see your personal belongings for only $17 +tax!

Last edited:
I wonder if I could get one of my kpop lightsticks to "react" to their sensors. At least the ones that has the Bluetooth tech for concerts. :eyes::lol:

Honestly, I'm not surprised at all by this. It goes along with the kpop fandom of "ver 2 & ver 3" lightsticks. The newer one has upgraded tech rendering the previous model incompatible for the connectivity/pairing at concerts. However, I belive both Stray Kids & TXT had patch to upgrade the software of their ver1 lightsticks because they understand we can't always drop $50+ everytime.

As great as it would be for a patch upgrade be available for last year's Lanterns, we have to remember this is Knott's. They still use physical swap out the number waittime signs rather than invest in digital. So yea, it sucks. But not surprised at all. Can't wait for the riot this will cause lol

Gonna go out on a limb and say unless the effects this year are genuinely spectacular, this is probably the last year we're gonna see these.
I get why they sold well during the 50th cuz it was new and special to have a memento from that specific year, and I think they might even sell decently this year too, but I don't see it going any further than that.
A 50 dollar upcharge for some pretty basic effects every single year just aint sustainable for anybody, and it's not like popcorn buckets or souvenir cups where they actually have a practical purpose the other 10 months out of the year, its kinda just an extremely expensive very bulky toy that doesn't even look that different year to year. Maybe scale them down a little price wise or completely revamp the design year to year to be a tribute a new maze or a retiring maze that year, then theres at least some reason to collect them.

Reactions: Wesker69