Legend of Jack Sparrow | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Legend of Jack Sparrow

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
In person it was not that bad. Some of the tech was a little cool, but the SL really needs help. I was shocked at some of the jokes, being Disney, but I imagine most are over kids head so parents won't care. It was a good one time thing, but don't need to see again. Just not sure where they were going with the SL itself.

Yeah, I only waited for the next show, so it was like 5 minutes. Their wait time sign seems way off, because it said 20 minutes, but there wasn't even enough people in line at the time to fill one show.

I love this show. I really consider it an E-ticket ride and it's the best imaginering has build, ever. I think it's a perfect addition to the Wii game ride and the beautiful hat that is lovingly there at the end of the Hollywood 1920's street. These rides and attraction embody perfectly how this working studio is making successful movies. As a huge Disney fan I really feel this park could work on it's own. The makeover is also in full speed for the rest of the park, you can buy blinking Mickey ear hats to watch something on a stage in the water, but I get off topic and to technical.
The effects that brings Jack Sparrow to life was really underused in The Forbidden Journey queue and I'm glad Disney is finally tapping it's potential in this masterpiece. I'm also a bit angry about all the nay sayers who say Disney is slow in building rides. This highly complex presentation has rockwork AND projections and was made in breakneck speed (even quicker then the easy run of the mill Transformer shenanigans at USO_. I hope it'll never go away because it's exactly the kind of quality we Disney fans want to see.

Disney fans must have really low expectations if they say this is the best imagineering has done... And that it is quality... (I don't know if you were being sarcastic)

Reactions: Cwoolboy
:rofl: I don't think it gets any more sarcastic than that post
[video=youtube;VMr8yCbGqN8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMr8yCbGqN8[/video]