Limited Time Magic | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Limited Time Magic

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
are there any plans for St. Patricks and Easter?

They probably won't announce it until a few days before. I think what they've announced in advance (like the Villians day and True Love week) are the only things they plan to announce far enough in advance.

I'm going to check out the Voices of Liberty this weekend. Haven't seen them in years so it should be interesting.

Just got my Mickey Monitor, and it looks like there'll be something going on for Earth Day/AK's 15th Anniversary:

image_zpsdf71a44f.jpg

If you're wondering why SWW still says copyright Lucasfilm, so am I :lol:

it's President's Day do you honestly have a better idea? :inquisitive:
probably...let's see...

Special tours of Hall of Presidents.
Lookalike presidential meet and greets.
Famous political or historical speakers.
Exhibit of presidential relics.
Decorating Liberty square.
That took me like 2 minutes.
Instead they moved the Voices of Liberty across the promenade.

Please understand, I like the Voices of Liberty, but this is not "Magic"... I can hear them any day in Epcot.
What was the point of this promotion anyway?

probably...let's see...

Special tours of Hall of Presidents.
Lookalike presidential meet and greets.
Famous political or historical speakers.
Exhibit of presidential relics.
Decorating Liberty square.
That took me like 2 minutes.
Instead they moved the Voices of Liberty across the promenade.

Please understand, I like the Voices of Liberty, but this is not "Magic"... I can hear them any day in Epcot.
What was the point of this promotion anyway?

You have my vote to be on the promo team! def better sounding ideas then what they have done

[video=youtube;Xn6s2OH4_Es]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn6s2OH4_Es[/video]

From February 25 - March 3, 2013, the Dapper Dans at Walt Disney World and Disneyland sing boy band hits from N Sync, Backstreet Boys, One Direction, and more.

You know, if Limited Time Magic was just the Dapper Dans singing unusual songs I think I'd be alright with that.

I dont really understand how this is "limited time" when SWW is a little over a week after this.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...eys-hollywood-studios-for-limited-time-magic/

‘May The Fourth Be With You’ Celebrated at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for ‘Limited Time Magic’

For one day only, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will present a “Limited Time Magic” event for the annual, fan-proclaimed “Star Wars Day,” May 4 – a date that Star Wars fans worldwide turn into a celebratory pun, “May the Fourth Be With You!”

Separate from our month-long Star Wars Weekends special event (which begins May 17), this “Limited Time Magic” celebration features special Star Wars entertainment, characters, commemorative merchandise, a Star Wars dance party and a Star Wars-themed fireworks show to cap off the day.

You might even find yourself sitting next to Chewbacca aboard Star Tours – The Adventures Continue. Star Wars characters will make surprise appearances on the 3-D attraction to enjoy the wild journey through space alongside park guests.

A special edition of Jedi Training Academy also is planned that day, with parents invited to join their children (ages 4-12, sign-ups required on first-come basis) on-stage for the training and final showdown with the Empire.
When the sun goes down, galactic fun lights the night as Lobot (from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back) takes over as DJ for a dance party that will be highlighted by a special Star Wars fireworks show.

“May the Fourth Be With You” “Limited Time Magic” park activities and shows are included in regular admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

Last edited:
Long Lost Friends Week 2.0 - Limited Time Magic

Went to the parks today to check out the "Long Lost" characters.

[video=youtube;YVaZTSwJ2qU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVaZTSwJ2qU[/video]