Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Limited Time Magic

Where is the link, I am for picking the worse. These things have been stupid. I will admit the "snow" looked better than I thought in person. It actually made it into the crowd and even my husband who hates fake snow that it was cool. But seriously the setup in Canada looked like it was put together in two seconds. They always have music in tomorrowland, so not sure why that was special. Lost characters is the only cool one and I am not sure why some of these are lost. And I won't say anything about a poll, that is just DUMB.

Want a little extra Pixie Dust? Have this wallpaper:

Tackett_LimitedTimeMagic_1024x768.jpg

‘Limited Time Magic’ Super Celebration Begins Today at Walt Disney World Resort

We’re getting in the spirit for the big game this weekend with a super pigskin-themed pre-parade and some other “Limited Time Magic” surprises at the Walt Disney World Resort.

Beginning today, you can see a super pre-parade celebration just ahead of the daily performances of the “Celebrate a Dream Come True” parade at Magic Kingdom Park. It’ll feature Disney football star Goofy and some Central Florida youth football champions. You can also expect to see Walt Disney World Resort cheerleaders and two of the nuttiest referees this side of the 50-yard line and other character favorites.
The pre-parade will run for a limited time – through February 3 – and lead up to a special ticker-tape parade down Main Street, U.S.A., after the big game on February 4. Watch the Disney Parks Blog for more information on that parade.
Also, during this time, check out Cosmic Rays new menu items that commemorate the super Sunday celebration. Special “Soup-er Bowls” representing the teams will be available for one-week only, from February 1 – 9. Savor the Lobster Bisque and Tomato Basil Bisque only available as part of our “Limited Time Magic” celebration.
You can find updates on our latest extra sprinkle of pixie dust on Twitter using hashtag [HASHTAG]#LimitedTimeMagic[/HASHTAG] and on our LimitedTimeMagic.com web page.

Really guys? This is the best you can do...
Presidents Day – A Weeklong Celebration
February 18 to February 24, 2013

Voices of Liberty, the a cappella group, is honoring Presidents Day for a limited time with musical performances at the America Gardens Theatre at Epcot. In this special presidential show—a Limited Time Magic experience—the Voices of Liberty will bring to life some inspirational moments from our nation's history with impeccable 8-part harmonies accompanied by memorable quotes from American Presidents like Theodore Roosevelt, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Ronald Reagan and Barack Obama. It's an a cappella hail to the chiefs of our country!

Seemed like the princes with their princesses was pretty popular. I was in the park during two days of it and I constantly saw the wait time at 70 or 90. I actually made my poor boyfriend wait in line with me yesterday because the fastpasses were gone when we arrived at 1:30pm. It was posted at a 90 minute wait and it ended up taking us 85 minutes to get into the room where they were actually meeting. But hey, it was raining and it was cold outside, so at least we had shelter for awhile. :p

Voices of Liberty, the a cappella group, is honoring Presidents Day for a limited time with musical performances at the America Gardens Theatre at Epcot. In this special presidential show—a Limited Time Magic experience—the Voices of Liberty will bring to life some inspirational moments from our nation's history with impeccable 8-part harmonies accompanied by memorable quotes from American Presidents like Theodore Roosevelt, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Ronald Reagan and Barack Obama. It's an a cappella hail to the chiefs of our country!

You've never seen them do a full proper show before have you, The entire group normally does a show for fourth of july and are amazing!

Seemed like the princes with their princesses was pretty popular. I was in the park during two days of it and I constantly saw the wait time at 70 or 90. I actually made my poor boyfriend wait in line with me yesterday because the fastpasses were gone when we arrived at 1:30pm. It was posted at a 90 minute wait and it ended up taking us 85 minutes to get into the room where they were actually meeting. But hey, it was raining and it was cold outside, so at least we had shelter for awhile. :p

My son is severely autistic and loves Tangled and Brave, we stood in line early:angry: and then tried to get a good spot after parade (by missing the parade) but the line was insane:faint: so I bought a Rapunzel and Merida plush doll, my husband not mused:angry:

it's President's Day do you honestly have a better idea? :inquisitive: