Limited Time Magic | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Limited Time Magic

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I thought it was my understanding something every week will be offered, unless this week's offering is simply hats. Wooo hats.

This week is hats going on sale even though they were available last year. Disneyhead is right. WDW's limited time magic is limited in time and in magic.

Just announced for next week's Limited Time Magic

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/

It’s Friday, and time to share our next “Limited Time Magic” surprise at the Walt Disney World Resort. Our latest extra sprinkle of Pixie Dust begins on Monday at the Canada Pavilion in Epcot.

The forecast at Epcot this week is sunny with a chance of flurries. For one week only, January 14-20, there will be a magical Winter Wonderland location with falling snow where you and your family can meet and take photos with some of your favorite Disney characters. It’s an all new character greeting location in the Canada Pavilion.
Times for the Winter Wonderland location at Epcot are:
10:30 a.m. – 2:10 p.m.
3:05 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
There’s more to come. Check back here later today and see how “Limited Time Magic” is continuing at the Disneyland Resort. You can also find updates on Twitter using hashtag [HASHTAG]#LimitedTimeMagic[/HASHTAG] and on our LimitedTimeMagic.com web page.

Did you expect anything different? Hey, at least WDW is getting tracking bracelets to keep the inmates under house arrest!

So the 2nd offering for the extra special "Limited Time Magic" promotion is more Meet & Greets?

mckayladisappointed.jpg

Did you expect anything different? Hey, at least WDW is getting tracking bracelets to keep the inmates under house arrest!

No didn't expect better, I now see that all this celebration will really be is meet and greets for WDW and revived shows for DL. Never thought I'd wish for decade of a million dreams to come back

Tiana' Showboat Jubilee is at Disneyland right now I believe. There are rumors that both Diamond Horseshoe Revue AND Tiana's Showboat Jubilee will make there way to WDW. I keep saying how I won't go back to WDW. But if those two come back, I may be having a Crow Sandwich at Columbia Harbor House.

Disclaimer: I do get 4 free 1-day parkhoppers through work. I may actually use them this year.

Tiana' Showboat Jubilee is at Disneyland right now I believe. There are rumors that both Diamond Horseshoe Revue AND Tiana's Showboat Jubilee will make there way to WDW. I keep saying how I won't go back to WDW. But if those two come back, I may be having a Crow Sandwich at Columbia Harbor House.

Disclaimer: I do get 4 free 1-day parkhoppers through work. I may actually use them this year.

Crow sandwich? :shrugs:

Side 1: Living in Florida you don't see much snow. So why not celebrate and promote a party in the snow?

Side 2: I'm flying hours and spending hundreds on a flight to get out of snow... why would I care to see more of it badly replicated in Epcot?