Limited Time Magic | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Limited Time Magic

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Side 1: Living in Florida you don't see much snow. So why not celebrate and promote a party in the snow?

Side 2: I'm flying hours and spending hundreds on a flight to get out of snow... why would I care to see more of it badly replicated in Epcot?

The LTM promo is to get locals/AP holders in the parks in the parks since FP+ will make getting on any actual attractions they would like to ride a 2 hour ordeal. It is not to get snowbirds to plan a vacation for next week to see the extra special offerings.

Sidebar: There are plans to spread this to the DLR this fall if all goes well. Which it is not.

Ended up at Epcot today, didn't get a picture of it but it is pretty pathetic meet and greet. Looks like a similar set-up background wise as what was at Osborne SoDL. When I walked by it was daisy donald chip and dale.....
Figured this would be somewhere picturesque in Canada, but it seemed like it was shoved against the fence directly across from the little souvenir stand :blank:

Sorry I didn't get a pic

Yeah....seeing them dressed in their winter garb seems slightly out of place when you have people walking up for pictures wearing shorts and t's. Might make more sense if it was 21 degrees like it is here at the moment.

I'll be honest, when they said snow, I thought they meant major snow makers where people would be able to build snow men and stuff. Not a few flakes.

From Disney Parks Blog

Long-Lost Disney Friends Return for ‘Limited Time Magic’ at Walt Disney World Resort

When Nate shared a look back at Robin Hood and Friends visiting the Magic Kingdom Park back in 1979, many of you asked to see them again. Well, next week, you’ll have that chance and more as we continue “Limited Time Magic” at the Walt Disney World Resort.

ib0oTQRCKVW4v3.jpg

Long-lost Disney friends are returning to the Magic Kingdom Park just to meet you and your family. For one week, January 21–27, be sure to have your camera ready for a rare chance to possibly brush shoulders with classic characters like Clarabelle Cow and Horace Horsecollar, Robin Hood and Friar Tuck.

iwQuqcfhxv1aG.jpg

There’s also a chance you’ll see The Three Little Pigs and more surprises at Magic Kingdom Park. So, which long-lost Disney character would you like to see the most? Let us know in the “Comments.”

You can find updates on our latest extra sprinkle of Pixie Dust on Twitter using hashtag [HASHTAG]#LimitedTimeMagic[/HASHTAG] and on our LimitedTimeMagic.com web page.

From @WDW_EPCOTCenter

No autographs but giving out autograph cards

ibngXdjIrNpg1b.jpg

From @FLthrillseeker

All of the autograph cards for Limited Time Magic's Long Lost Friends!

iuODCLM19OUit.jpg

Video from Attractions Magazine:

[video=youtube;0VV5we9XSgI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VV5we9XSgI[/video]

I don't understand why these characters aren't ever out, but Chip, Dale, and Donald are EVERYWHERE!. Except maybe the 3 Little Pigs scare the crap out of small children and no one knows who Clarabelle and Horace are. But the Pinocchio crew and Robin Hood Crew should be regulars in the Parks.

I don't understand why these characters aren't ever out, but Chip, Dale, and Donald are EVERYWHERE!. Except maybe the 3 Little Pigs scare the crap out of small children and no one knows who Clarabelle and Horace are. But the Pinocchio crew and Robin Hood Crew should be regulars in the Parks.

Actually Clarabelle is featured in Mickey's Clubhouse all the time, so many kids that watch that should know who Clarabelle is. I was also surprised she was in the long last characters category.

Jeez 3 weeks and it seems like they've already given up.
I was excited about this promotion at first...I just got an annual pass and I was looking forward to new experiences each week.
What a let down - Who is in charge of this promotion? Its like they quickly have to come up with something every Friday morning.
A poll?
There is no way I would go to the parks just to take a poll on new art.

Vote 3. It is the ugliest. Another Sanjaya on our hands. This time, let's really rig it LOL.