Love is Universal Merch | Inside Universal Forums

Love is Universal Merch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Universal will donate 100% of the collection's profits from now through August to local LGBTQ+ organizations.

I'm sure it's coming-- it's still a case of the Gay Days (official) event organizers are really only focused on Disney. I know more people who want to go to Universal, but for now it's all about Disney.

With the whole thing of trying to change the dates for Gay Days and all the confusion with two different events and two different groups hosting, this could be a great opportunity for Universal and SeaWorld to step up and partner for after hours events just like Disney does, but it's just a buyout from those groups.

Reactions: GA-MBIT and Nico
Universal has been selling this merch to TMs since VB opened so this actually caught me off guard that they haven’t been selling it to guests.

They've been selling it to guests just as long, they're just rolling out some new merch and making a donation now (I think they did the first time they rolled it out as well).

Reactions: Stonecoldfreak1
It had been sold just as long, this is just a new drop. I got some of the merchandise back when they first sold it(they also did the donation back then) @GAcoaster is right.

Hope this turns in to more like @Joe mentioned.