Mako - 2016 SeaWorld Coaster | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

Mako - 2016 SeaWorld Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The (vast majority of) walls are down and the gift shop is open. I say we get a soft opening by next Sunday. They are theming the unpainted supports to make it seem like they're rusted. What an interesting idea?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tylereapple
So if you're planning on going to the grand opening I would highly recommend getting a one time Quick Queue. It's expensive though, $25 per person. I was shocked when I found out SeaWorld was offering this and that they're still available.
You can buy them here:
Front-of-the-Line Access | SeaWorld Orlando

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-06-01 17.06.25.png
    Screenshot 2016-06-01 17.06.25.png
    137.7 KB · Views: 11
They're selling one-time FOTL access to Mako for $25 a pop? Interesting.

What's with those lumpy orange things on the rocks? What are they going for there? What species?

And the chipping rust... chipping already? The substrate didn't look too stick friendly.

Is nassal trying new tricks i.e. the embankment wall? Goodness!

(I work so hard to not swear on here... in real life, I swear worse than any pirate or mafia boss around, words beyond inappropriate, way beyond, all the time) :wave:

Last edited:
Reactions: UK-Trigg
This is looking really nice. Can't wait to see it in person and ride this thing. I have my free quick queue all ready to go and I am going on the 19th. I made sure to get a weekend quick queue before they ran out of them. I have no desire to show up at 8 AM lol

Teebin is not the only one that sometimes has to correct their word choices, because I also sometimes swear lol

Waiting for a clueless person to complain one of the supports is rusted through :)

Can't wait to see it with my own eyes, might go to the opening.

It looks great in person. Everyone I know who has been on it is giving it really high marks. The theme elements are surprisingly well done and effective.

Got 5 laps on it today, every row except the first and last. This is definitely a back row coaster, with an amazing amount of sustained airtime all over, but I think especially the back half of the train. I would say I spent well over half of the course with my butt floating out of the seat. My comparable coaster would be Diamondback (the only other B&M hyper I've ridden), but I think this has a bit more total airtime. I could ride this thing all day and be perfectly content. The one bad thing is that when running 3 trains you will be baking in the sun for a few minutes, but that's my only negative with the whole thing.

What's with those lumpy orange things on the rocks? What are they going for there? What species?

And the chipping rust... chipping already? The substrate didn't look too stick friendly.

Is nassal trying new tricks i.e. the embankment wall? Goodness!

(I work so hard to not swear on here... in real life, I swear worse than any pirate or mafia boss around, words beyond inappropriate, way beyond, all the time) :wave:

I got an image of you Fing, blinding and waving fists at the screen:lol::lol::lol: