Mardi Gras 2012 | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Mardi Gras 2012

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From ParkRumors, they say they were sent in the rumored lineup by a source.

The B52s – Saturday, Feb. 11th
Kelly Clarkson – Saturday, Feb. 18th
Boyz II Men – Sunday, Feb. 19th
Diana Ross – Saturday, Feb. 25th
TBA – Saturday, Mar. 3rd
Big Time Rush – Saturday, Mar. 10th
J Cole – Friday, Mar. 16th
TBA – Saturday, Mar. 17th
Hot Chelle Rae – Friday, Mar. 23rd
B.o.B – Saturday, Mar. 24th
Plain White T’s – Friday, Mar. 30th
Prince Royce – Saturday, Mar 31st
Cyndi Lauper – Saturday, Apr. 7th
KC and the Sunshine Band – Saturday, Apr. 14th

The lack of rock acts in that list are enough for me to be extremely disappointed. I'd consider heading down to see B.o.B, but that's about it.

I thought last year's lineup managed a good blend of genres while this is almost solely pop/hip-hop. :blank: If this list remains true, however, the two TBA's could turn this lineup around drastically depending on who they are.

The lack of rock acts in that list are enough for me to be extremely disappointed. I'd consider heading down to see B.o.B, but that's about it.

I thought last year's lineup managed a good blend of genres while this is almost solely pop/hip-hop. :blank: If this list remains true, however, the two TBA's could turn this lineup around drastically depending on who they are.

Agreed

No official announcement yet? They're taking longer than usual this year.

Where is the love to the Rock Genre? Or even the dance genre? Maybe bring in a David Guetta or Deadmau5 would be pretty awesome, but I mean Hot Chelle Rae is the closest to rock there and even that is pushing it big time.

They should just bring in Soulfly and be done with it :lol:

Where is the love to the Rock Genre? Or even the dance genre? Maybe bring in a David Guetta or Deadmau5 would be pretty awesome, but I mean Hot Chelle Rae is the closest to rock there and even that is pushing it big time.

They should just bring in Soulfly and be done with it :lol:

I wasn't aware Hot Chelle Rae even had another song besides "Tonight, Tonight" :lol:

I wasn't aware Hot Chelle Rae even had another song besides "Tonight, Tonight" :lol:

They have 1.. with New Boyz. But yeah, they're pop for sure. That's why I'm not sure that list is legit. Country is missing, rock is missing.