Mardi Gras 2013 | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Mardi Gras 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
...with a balloon that can and will do whatever it wants...
That especially. If you don't know how to handle the balloon properly (how to hold it, bring it up/down, follow instructions the pilot calls out, know signals, etc.) then there is a potential for things to go very wrong.

That especially. If you don't know how to handle the balloon properly (how to hold it, bring it up/down, follow instructions the pilot calls out, know signals, etc.) then there is a potential for things to go very wrong.

I've done the balloon handling thing quite a few times and didn't find it very difficult.

I've done the balloon handling thing quite a few times and didn't find it very difficult.
It's not difficult honestly. I don't think that had as much to do with it from what I've heard as the fact that there's about a 1.5 mile walk backstage to get back to the parade building. I was just saying if you don't know what you're doing with those balloons, it can be stressful not only on you, but the rest of the people carrying the balloon.

From OUTeam.com - Internal Call Details - Mardi Gras

Mardi Gras Performance Dates

February 9, 16, 17, 23
March 2, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 30
April 6, 13, 20

We now know the official dates.

does anyone have any early speculation of the other bands

Not sure if they're verbotten, but Park Rumors (the former HHN Rumors) has a couple bands/dates up. Phillip Phillips (continuing the Idol winner tradition), Montgomery Gentry around Bike Week, Pat Benetar.

Not sure if they're verbotten, but Park Rumors (the former HHN Rumors) has a couple bands/dates up. Phillip Phillips (continuing the Idol winner tradition), Montgomery Gentry around Bike Week, Pat Benetar.

Blahhhhh...