Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Mardi Gras 2013

As long as they have some "washed up" 70s/80s acts, I'll be a happy camper. Cyndi put on one heck of a surprisingly good show, and KC & the Sunshine Band was just flat out fun. More of that, please.

As long as they have some "washed up" 70s/80s acts, I'll be a happy camper. Cyndi put on one heck of a surprisingly good show, and KC & the Sunshine Band was just flat out fun. More of that, please.

If that was most of the weekends, I'd be coming all those weekends :smiley:

Not sure if they're verbotten, but Park Rumors (the former HHN Rumors) has a couple bands/dates up. Phillip Phillips (continuing the Idol winner tradition), Montgomery Gentry around Bike Week, Pat Benetar.

No desire to see Phillip Phillips or Pat Benetar. Don't get me wrong, I love my late 70's-80's rock and would love to see a hair metal band at Mardi Gras, but I've never been a Benetar fan. I'd go see Montgomery Gentry, however. It's nice to see a decent country act here and there.

One of my best friends is a huge Benatar fan. He has a Levis Jeans Jacket that he airbrushed her stunning picture on the back and has had her autograph. It helps that he works for Universal and gets to hang with her every time she plays there. He is Orlando's premier detail painter.

I'm reading on social networks that Pitbull will be back.

Fits Universal's new tweet/hint:

We'll reveal the artists performing at #UniversalMardiGras on Mon. The countdown is on “one two three four uno dos tres cuatro...”

[video=youtube;EDyhPgUZPnY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDyhPgUZPnY[/video]

Just rumored by Universal, American Idol Winner (Who Gives A crap?) Phillip Phillips will be at Mardi Gras. Already looking like I'm not doing the concerts this year... They suck this far.