Mary Poppins Attraction - UK Pavilion | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Mary Poppins Attraction - UK Pavilion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
With the Skyliner coming into operation. This and the Rat is going to be one of the first places a lot of guests will first approach. It seems like a weird place to half ass something.

Reactions: therock
With the Skyliner coming into operation. This and the Rat is going to be one of the first places a lot of guests will first approach. It seems like a weird place to half ass something.
Time. If they want it open by 2021, there’s no time for a real ride I guess.

Reactions: Scott W.
That was, and remains, my real hope for the attraction. But that hope is quickly dying now.
I don't think there was actually enough expansion space without hitting the Millennium Village to do Baxter's version of that ride.

Btw, here's the concept art:
epcot-united-kingdom-poppins-overhaul-1024x536.jpg

In all seriousness, how popular is Enchanted Tales with guests? If its a popular attraction, we just aren't the demo for these things lol. I saw Tales once with my nephew and I thought if I were really young id think its pretty cool so idk not something id do probably but I understand why sorta maybe idk guys I guess I'm getting used to IPcot at this point

Reactions: Andysol

Watching the announcement, I don't see this as being anything but a ride.

Looking at the concept art, this looks like a facade.

Then again, if it is a ride, there's zero chance that they're going to not have a sign out front of the house or they've looked at the success of Diagon not needing one.

In all seriousness, how popular is Enchanted Tales with guests? If its a popular attraction, we just aren't the demo for these things lol. I saw Tales once with my nephew and I thought if I were really young id think its pretty cool so idk not something id do probably but I understand why sorta maybe idk guys I guess I'm getting used to IPcot at this point
I like it. It’s great. But Disney was never coy about what it was before it opened. They oversold the Poppins thing if this is what it’ll be.

Watching the announcement, I don't see this as being anything but a ride.

Looking at the concept art, this looks like a facade.

Then again, if it is a ride, there's zero chance that they're going to not have a sign out front of the house or they've looked at the success of Diagon not needing one.

Enchanted Tales is a facade over a show building too. Not sure how that proves anything.

Hopefully it’s a ride. But I feel like they mighta said it was if it was.

While i'm not positive on what this actually is, i'm gonna wait a bit and see what's being said. I hear Alicia saying Enchated Tales-like, but i'm still gonna try and find out for myself.

ANYWAY, the fact that Chapek didn't actually announce the actual attraction is bad news imo. I feel like he wanted to avoid the boos that Jay Rasulo got when FLE was announced. So he hides behind a nice Cherry Tree Lane piece of concept art and then they'll drop the bad news on the DPB later.

Reactions: belloq87
I could see a highly themed Carousel (that maybe doesn't go in a traditional circle) through the Banks home where instead of a pole we hang onto its Mary Poppins umbrella