Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hey, just joined the board and I'm glad I finally found some other people I can discuss the game with. I've been going once a week for a couple months now (occasionally I go more than once a week if I'm at the resort area doing other things). I finally maxed out 2 weeks ago and can max out every once in a while still. Now that summer has started I probably won't be there as much because I hate dealing with crowds and long wait times.

awesomegx.jpg

Highest I've gotten is in the 400-500 range, I need to read the walkthrough again of which aliens have the most points.

I tried so hard to get a high score last time but only came away with just under 400,000. But I beat my sister and that's all that matters :lol:

1). Hit Frank the Pug. He is on the right hand side on a news stand right after the scene with the crashed space ship. Hit his collar, it's where the sensor is.

2). After you turn to the left, there's a window with a big eyeball in it, and outside are the aliens arms holding guns, and his arms are moving. Hit the guns straight on.

3). Hit more window aliens, and keep on them, shooting over and over.

4). Hit the eyes in the trees, over and over.

5). Hit the exhaust port as much as you can.

6). Hit the red button.

I can max out pretty much every time on the outside track. The inside track is tricky though. I can only get 500,000 My highest score of all time is 999,999 plus 400,000 on the second gun.

Jeez, I feel like such a noob. I can beat Time Crisis 4 with only a few quarters but I can't even beat the other side on this ride; I've lost every time. :'(

I beat Time Crisis 3 and 4 in the same using only three continues combined and I can't get above 350,000 on this thing nor can I beat the other side!:lol:

My main focus every time I ride is to go for the aliens up high in the windows and blast the **** out of the exhaust port. I have only maxed out once and it was on the outside track. My average score is right around 600K, but with Drew's guide I hope to improve upon that.

Also does anyone ever get crazy reactions from tourists looking at your score? Several times I have had people from out of the country sitting with me (thank you single riders) and at the end of the ride they stare and ask HOW? I usually say I'm local but sometimes its fun to be like "Yeah I'm a cop from Arizona, were well trained at shooting aliens."

Last edited:
Also does anyone ever get crazy reactions from tourists looking at your score? Several times I have had people from out of the country sitting with me (thank you single riders) and at the end of the ride they stare and ask HOW? I usually say I'm local but sometimes its fun to be like "Yeah I'm a cop from Arizona, were well trained at shooting aliens."

Almost every time and I love it. My best is only around 500k but tourists always are impressed by even a mere 150k-200k.

The true test is how much can you get in scene one (training)? I will take a picture sometime but I can range anywhere from 30k to 90k.