Men In Black Leaderboard & Tips | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The true test is how much can you get in scene one (training)? I will take a picture sometime but I can range anywhere from 30k to 90k.

Yeah that's usually around what I average there too. I always think its fun when you see the kids with like 5,000 who think they're the coolest then they look at your score and are in awe.

So who won this weekend? Drew or Briman?

trollface.jpg

One time my friends and me diddnt even touch the guns and the other cart (at the alien scanner) was looking at us with the weirdest faces.
Our average was 0.
When we unloaded we asked the TM what the guns were for, he said "To shoot the aliens!" and we were like "Oooooohh!"
Its fun to mess with people :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: londonwerecat
My highest has been around 600,000. Single rider is awesome to just keep on playing. I too have shocked people with scores in the 200,000-300,000 range haha. I can't wait to go back this summer though to try it with Drew's guide!!!

Last time I went onit i got a very high score but the team average was really low due to the people behind me having about 1,000 each. I thought we may get the special ending, damn children :boxing: :lol:

Last time I rode I was given a run for my money by a young married couple sitting next to me. I still came out on top and as I exited the car I could hear them talking about how good I did. Usually I range from 400,000- 800,000. One time me, my dad, and my bro got a car to ourselves and we got the highest score and the alternate "winning" ending. Pretty cool.

I've been trained to max out now and did it for the first time the other night. its easy to come out of the training room with over 100,000 just lock on to a target and keep shooting it. i only hit like 3 targets in the training room and stay on them as long as possible.

the mistake i made before i could max out was hitting a target once then moving to another. stay on a target as long as possible. i have 100k exiting the training room. then 550k before the scanners which are from the window aliens and eyes in trees. after that its just getting a lock on the exhaust port of the other car and staying on it for as long as possible.

Here is my score from today... sad face

DSC00374.jpg

DSC00378.jpg

I had the whole care to myself so I was trying to find things I had never found before. so my attention wasn't 100% on the game

Does anyone know if the aliens in the windows give you different point amounts or are all just the same? I always go from window to window but it seems like if they are all worth the same amount of points staying locked in on one for the longest possible time would be best.