Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Middle Earth coming to UOR?

4d7b43a12448125873d03dcd5d3400c0fbcf8a4c10fefae9e67edb8f7e42da4a.jpg

Moving on.... :lol:

I doubt this replaces Kidzone....You need something child friendly in each park. If this replaces anything, it'll replace Toon Lagoon (we still have Suess for kids in IOA)

TL takes up a big enough foot print in the park along with some extra space that can be used, pushing into the lagoon more to make it work here.

Last edited:
There is a project "ring" and it does have a project number. Unfortunately, I was handed two newer project numbers and I am not sure which one goes with what. The Ring number is either 720 or 228. I have no idea what the other number is all about.

iVPoS4Sk8NZYR.jpg

#ProjectRing #RingWatch

Star Trek, IMO is a bit of a problem, because what part of Star Trek do you represent? There's many iterations, series, ships, timelines and now a full reboot.

The Las Vegas one at least had relatively recent TV series going on with DS9, Voyager and TNG just ending...all in the same time "period" in the universe.

In other, more relevant to this topic news...HTF said on twitter today: "If I shared what I just heard the community would go crazy. [HASHTAG]#future[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#wow[/HASHTAG]"

The rumored project is not Lord of the Rings.

Teebin's post mentioned at least two project numbers, and there could definitely be many more out there. Maybe the one you guys have heard of is yet another? There's so much going on in the field of rumors right now... LotR, WonderSea, Hotel 5, KidZone replacement, etc. :shrug:

Teebin's post mentioned at least two project numbers, and there could definitely be many more out there. Maybe the one you guys have heard of is yet another? There's so much going on in the field of rumors right now... LotR, WonderSea, Hotel 5, KidZone replacement, etc. :shrug:

Possible, but I don't think LotR is going to be easy to get and hasn't been acquired by anyone yet.

What if RING means F&F. It could be one big curveball as in Racing (Promantly stuff like Nascar); The Track is usallly in a Oval shape that Ovals can be rings in things..

Just a assumption on RING but We'll see what happens...

What if RING means F&F. It could be one big curveball as in Racing (Promantly stuff like Nascar); The Track is usallly in a Oval shape that Ovals can be rings in things..

Just a assumption on RING but We'll see what happens...
Or ring as in boxing ring. We could be getting a rock em sock em robots attraction!!! You know? The red and blue robots you used to play with as a kid? This is what the paying customer wants to see, the IP is bigger than potter

Last edited:
Or ring as in boxing ring. We could be getting a rock em sock em robots attraction!!! You know? The red and blue robots you used to play with as a kid? This is what the paying customer wants to see, the IP is bigger than potter

Rock em, sock em robots? Nope. Will be based on Real Steel with Hugh Jackman.

Ring... Ring... Ring... What could it be? Wrestling ring: Confirmed WWE HALL OF FAME. No? Ok.

Ring... Ring... Ring... Pacific ring of fire... Pacific Rim. A Pacific Rim attraction. No? Hmmmm.

Ohhh Pacific ring of fire = Godzilla.

Can anyone just throw out one word (besides ring) that gives us a tiny hint at the attraction?

nothing til the parkscope guys, HTF or Teebin get the clearance to give us more information. If they don't play by the rules then they wont be entrusted with other sensitive info. They are friends to the forums and will share when they can. I dont want to know the IP coming more than knowing the land it affects and the year it will be brought in.

Ring as in smoke ring
Smoke ring as in fire
Fire as in dragons
Dragons as in how to train your dragon
How to train your dragon stars jay baruchel as hiccup who is also in the worst witch with Tim curry.
Tim curry is in a ton of things including the annoying orange tv show that also stars Tim Cummings.
Tim Cummings plays the master of games in one episode of teen titans SO this confirms DC land...you are all welcome

Ring as in smoke ring
Smoke ring as in fire
Fire as in dragons
Dragons as in how to train your dragon
How to train your dragon stars jay baruchel as hiccup who is also in the worst witch with Tim curry.
Tim curry is in a ton of things including the annoying orange tv show that also stars Tim Cummings.
Tim Cummings plays the master of games in one episode of teen titans SO this confirms DC land...you are all welcome

Or a brand new family attraction bout a little girl who comes out a well...The Ring Experience.