Moon Knight (Disney+) | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Moon Knight (Disney+)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Props to Fernanda Andrade; in just a short amount of screen time she made this character a truly menacing figure.

FRWyA9QXIAE3Ct5

Also screw the father. Yeah Wendy’s the big deal, but he just let his son be abused for years; not immediately divorcing her when he most likely found out about this. And him begging Marc not to leave him as he doesn’t “want to lose another son”. Sorry you already did by letting him be mistreated by his mom.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Props to Fernanda Andrade; in just a short amount of screen time she made this character a truly menacing figure.

FRWyA9QXIAE3Ct5

Also screw the father. Yeah Wendy’s the big deal, but he just let his son be abused for years; not immediately divorcing her when he most likely found out about this. And him begging Marc not to leave him as he doesn’t “want to lose another son”. Sorry you already did by letting him be mistreated by his mom.
The World Suffers alot, Not because the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.”

Reactions: pumpkinbot343
As I expected… a bloated and rushed finale.
And unfortunately it was also the shortest episode of the season, too.

This is another case of the penultimate episodes of an MCU show being great and then the finale not quite being able to tie up all the loose ends successfully. The WandaVision Finale was good, especially for Wanda/Scarlett Witch, but Loki probably had the best finale of all the shows so far.

I'd argue that as much as I liked Moon Knight overall, it had the weakest finale. I also don't know where things can really go from here. This felt more like part one of 12 episode season than a full on season. It feels like theres more story to be told here and a second season is needed before he goes and starts crossing over into other MCU projects.

It should've been made to 7 episodes. I agree that it felt too fast for it's own good, but I do still really love this show. Really excited and hopeful for the future of Moon Knight, as I want to see S2 happen.
I'm just dubious of it getting a Season 2 given it was submitted for the Limited Series category at the Emmy's.

I'm just dubious of it getting a Season 2 given it was submitted for the Limited Series category at the Emmy's.

I have to think the reason we haven't heard a thing on Season 2 officially, is because they're waiting to talk about at a place where they can also talk of other projects that will be adjacent to it, like Blade, Werewolf by Night, Midnight Suns, and Agatha.

Could also be possible that the next continuation of Moon Knight, focuses on Layla and how Jake took over. Flip the coin to focus on her, as she is the first egyptian super hero.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I have to think the reason we haven't heard a thing on Season 2 officially, is because they're waiting to talk about at a place where they can also talk of other projects that will be adjacent to it, like Blade, Werewolf by Night, Midnight Suns, and Agatha.

Could also be possible that the next continuation of Moon Knight, focuses on Layla and how Jake took over. Flip the coin to focus on her, as she is the first egyptian super hero.
Yeah, i'm not sure if we'll get a MK S2 as much as a spinoff of some sort of Jake Lockley and Scarlet Scareb/Taweret series, which would essentially be an unofficial Season 2, much like how The Book of Boba Fett had a large part of it that was basically Mando 2.5.

What's to stop them, or anyone if the VIPs change for some reason, to say, "we changed our mind"?

They might get stripped of an award they probably won't even win?

We know $happiee... $$$ > all else.

What's to stop them, or anyone if the VIPs change for some reason, to say, "we changed our mind"?

They might get stripped of an award they probably won't even win?

We know $happiee... $$$ > all else.
I'd say Oscar Isaac has the best chance of any actor from an MCU show to actually win, although he'll likely be competing against himself for Scenes From A Marriage and i'm sure Andrew Garfield will be in the Limited series category too for his new Hulu show.

And unfortunately it was also the shortest episode of the season, too.

This is another case of the penultimate episodes of an MCU show being great and then the finale not quite being able to tie up all the loose ends successfully. The WandaVision Finale was good, especially for Wanda/Scarlett Witch, but Loki probably had the best finale of all the shows so far.

I'd argue that as much as I liked Moon Knight overall, it had the weakest finale. I also don't know where things can really go from here. This felt more like part one of 12 episode season than a full on season. It feels like theres more story to be told here and a second season is needed before he goes and starts crossing over into other MCU projects.

Out of curiosity, what made the finale Loki good in your opinion? I personally couldn’t stand the character of “He Who Remains”, if this is how Kang the Conqueror is going to act in his later appearances, he‘ll definitely be one of the more obnoxious MCU villains for me.

My biggest problem with this finale is that it kind of ended abruptly. Ammit is defeated, Moon Knight is set free, then he wakes up in his bed and that’s it. Harrow was just another by the numbers MCU villain. He reminds me of Karli Morgenthau from The Falcon and the Winter Soldier but that character was at least interesting from her being ultimately a screwed up kid. Here… nothing. It didn’t bother me when Jake shot him.

I liked it except the last 5 mins felt rushed and don't get why the end scene after the credits is there....its literally part of the story and not a teaser. No clue why its there and not just how the show ends

I liked the Villain, he turned down the power when his scales didn't balance and I respect a villain who can at least play by the rules he was willing to die.
Layla Costume is cool and glad she didnt become moon knight. Overal I think this is the best MCU show and wish Obi Wan and Boba Fett could have seen this before being made....feel like an Episode 5 for Boba and or Obi Wan would be amazing where its zero action and just the actor getting to act

I liked it except the last 5 mins felt rushed and don't get why the end scene after the credits is there....its literally part of the story and not a teaser. No clue why its there and not just how the show ends

I liked the Villain, he turned down the power when his scales didn't balance and I respect a villain who can at least play by the rules he was willing to die.
Layla Costume is cool and glad she didnt become moon knight. Overal I think this is the best MCU show and wish Obi Wan and Boba Fett could have seen this before being made....feel like an Episode 5 for Boba and or Obi Wan would be amazing where its zero action and just the actor getting to act
It’s the because the whole show is about Steven and Marc’s journey. Throwing Jake in so abruptly at the end of the story would have been odd. They did reference him though during his blackout.

It’s the because the whole show is about Steven and Marc’s journey. Throwing Jake in so abruptly at the end of the story would have been odd. They did reference him though during his blackout.
Then why have it at all?

I mean really, it takes out so much wind from the events that just happened to do what they did in a 2 minute after credit scene

I liked most of it but felt the end end of this felt rushed...for no reason. The reason these shows are on Disney plus is they can be as long as they need to be to tell the story and I guess its a teaser for season 2....but since they are going to have to reshow this season next season just feels like a weird book end

Like I said still the best MCU show, just feel like they didn't know how to do the ending because Marvel didn't tell them if a season 2 was coming or if Moonknight story would continue in another movie/show

Then why have it at all?

I mean really, it takes out so much wind from the events that just happened to do what they did in a 2 minute after credit scene

I liked most of it but felt the end end of this felt rushed...for no reason. The reason these shows are on Disney plus is they can be as long as they need to be to tell the story and I guess its a teaser for season 2....but since they are going to have to reshow this season next season just feels like a weird book end

Like I said still the best MCU show, just feel like they didn't know how to do the ending because Marvel didn't tell them if a season 2 was coming or if Moonknight story would continue in another movie/show
There *might* be another season which would pick up on that beat, or it will be picked up on in a movie or maybe something like Werewolf By Night?

There *might* be another season which would pick up on that beat, or it will be picked up on in a movie or maybe something like Werewolf By Night?
I know but with rumors of Dr Strange having cameo's cut....and most likely even movies like BP and the Marvels having some big reworks it makes things harder to plan out and think in this case it shows. They clearly don't know where he is showing up next or what the arc will be so they just...kinda ended.

I hope I'm wrong because Marvel's planning has been one of its best features but feels like in this case they wanted to see how the show goes before mapping out where this character goes next....I know it was called a limited time series and that it was the series finale but they changed that to season finale this last week....so feels like things are changing for this character fast like they didn't know this would be such a hit

I know but with rumors of Dr Strange having cameo's cut....and most likely even movies like BP and the Marvels having some big reworks it makes things harder to plan out and think in this case it shows. They clearly don't know where he is showing up next or what the arc will be so they just...kinda ended.

I hope I'm wrong because Marvel's planning has been one of its best features but feels like in this case they wanted to see how the show goes before mapping out where this character goes next....I know it was called a limited time series and that it was the series finale but they changed that to season finale this last week....so feels like things are changing for this character fast like they didn't know this would be such a hit
I just think the whole point was to reveal that when he blacks out, it’s not Marc or Steven doing the damage because there’s a third personality that Khonshu has wrapped around his finger and is deadly af.

Will Marc and Steven still be a focus in the next installments of the Moon Knight series?
Rumor is Oscar Isaac doesn’t want this to be like Star Wars where he’s stuck doing it for years, and he was only signed for this show.

Setting free Marc and Steven and introducing Jake as someone who does the killing without even being seen on screen is a dream. I’m sure he’ll come back at some point, but Khonshu is the one in complete control.

I could see a situation where he ends up with a new avatar and Jake is still doing his thing in the background.

I just think the whole point was to reveal that when he blacks out, it’s not Marc or Steven doing the damage because there’s a third personality that Khonshu has wrapped around his finger and is deadly af.

Those "fight" scenes where he comes to and everyone is taken out were great. Jake was there the whole time, so I don't see this as a last minute thing at all.

Reactions: Nick

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts