NFL Regular Season Discussion Thread | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

NFL Regular Season Discussion Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I have so loved watching him play and will miss his presence dearly, he was and will most likely always be the most “Philly” Philadelphia Eagle to ever play for my birds and I can’t wait to see what his future holds off the field now.

Cheers to a HOF career!!
Have genuinely been considering a Jason Kelce tattoo, lol. Was lucky enough to do a Lincoln Financial Field tour in December and got a picture of his locker - so glad that happened before he retired!

I have so loved watching him play and will miss his presence dearly, he was and will most likely always be the most “Philly” Philadelphia Eagle to ever play for my birds and I can’t wait to see what his future holds off the field now.

Cheers to a HOF career!!

Hate the Eagles, and most Philly teams (Sorry, Allison! haha... Go Heat!) but respect the hell outta Kelce. Shame Schefter undercut his announcement to be "first", twice!