NFL Regular Season Discussion Thread | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

NFL Regular Season Discussion Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Bills fan here, we went from Super Bowl contenders at the start of the season to are we even going to make the playoffs. I think McDermott trying to pull double duty is hurting more than it helps. Injuries keep piling up and not to mention stuck against the salary cap with back loaded deals.

Eagles fan, I don't want to talk about it lol

Although if everything goes right, there's a solid chance we end up against the Niners again in January - and a win then would be much sweeter. But not getting my hopes up there lmao

I am not a Eagles fan, but man I feel for Jason Kelce. You know that is not how he wanted to end his career. The sheer emotion on his face at the end, just felt bad for such a dominate player. Eagles off season is going to be interesting.
Almost the same exact scenario with the pro bowl regular center for the Steelers, Pouncey, a few years ago. Almost identical season to this Eagles season. Started super strong and fell apart at the end. Got blown out in the first Playoff game. At the end Pouncey just sat on the bench alone, crying. He retired after that game. Extreme disappointment even affects the toughest players.

I have so loved watching him play and will miss his presence dearly, he was and will most likely always be the most “Philly” Philadelphia Eagle to ever play for my birds and I can’t wait to see what his future holds off the field now.

Cheers to a HOF career!!