Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

The first one you posted is the new design. Which does get used at Nintendo New York, but only more recently.

The other one has been in use for years and years.

Really? There's a very noticeable difference.
I happened to stumble upon a photo and you're right, the eyes and flesh tone are noticeably different. That being said, it's not a drastic change. It seems like it was done to match th more HD style Mario of today's Nintendo (like the one in Mario Kart 8) as opposed to the Wii style Mario of the past.

I happened to stumble upon a photo and you're right, the eyes and flesh tone are noticeably different. That being said, it's not a drastic change. It seems like it was done to match th more HD style Mario of today's Nintendo (like the one in Mario Kart 8) as opposed to the Wii style Mario of the past.
The head is smaller and he's less fat. Also the gloves.
Also @Mike S how are you enjoying the new battle mode? It's pleasantly surprised me, considering I never was a huge fan of it in past games.
Haven't played it yet.

no you will see more potter announcements cause they already said that their gonna announce something else.And maybe nintendo as well.Me i hope they do an avengers style announcement where they announce a 5-year plan.

A still from a recent iJustine video about Mario coming to her house promoting MK8 Deluxe.
2c7abc372c844cb0a1cb4d771fb5c024.png

The takeaway possibly relating to Universal? Nintendo's been working on their suits.
annual-gaming-industry-conference-e3-takes-place-in-los-angeles.jpg
Is it me or does it look like Mario is going to kick that kid?

Last edited: