Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 322 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am betting Guardians at this point on the SFX, as I actually have a feeling that rumor of the Intamin Family Launch would be a good thing to do for the Orlando scene on Forbidden Forest.

I think that'd be a serious disappointment for the FF ride overall. Motorbike coasters generally aren't all that good. I'd rather see something more advanced, but we'll see.

If this ride doesn't track jump it'll be a failure IMO

Yea, it's the staple of those levels. Not having it included would be a huge wasted opportunity.

I think that'd be a serious disappointment for the FF ride overall. Motorbike coasters generally aren't all that good. I'd rather see something more advanced, but we'll see.

Yea, it's the staple of those levels. Not having it included would be a huge wasted opportunity.

Here is the thing to me, It doesn't have to be in a typical Motocycle coaster style seating; and that they can very well easily go for something more accustomed to the San Antonio coaster; Wave Breaker in how the seats are handled.

As much as I'd be wanting to see the SFX coaster; I think they will stick to Intamin for the Forest.

If this ride doesn't track jump it'll be a failure IMO

It should be able to 'jump the track' in a simulated way.

Here is the thing to me, It doesn't have to be in a typical Motocycle coaster style seating; and that they can very well easily go for something more accustomed to the San Antonio coaster; Wave Breaker in how the seats are handled.

As much as I'd be wanting to see the SFX coaster; I think they will stick to Intamin for the Forest.

I'm fine with using Intamin. I just want something better than what we've seen from basically every motorbike coaster built.

Reactions: Disneyhead
I want the patent coaster coming and not the Dynamic. Reason I asked is Magic is saying a different coaster design for GOTG and that cycle rumor for the D.C. Replacement.

The jump coaster will be 100 times better.

Yes, confidential. My guess is they want to see which project to fast track, Potter or Nintendo.
The correct answer would be both, Universal. Both.

But if one has to be picked, it needs to be Nintendo. Untapped market. More Potter will bring in more money, but Nintendo will bring in more than just more Potter at this point.

But if one has to be picked, it needs to be Nintendo. Untapped market. More Potter will bring in more money, but Nintendo will bring in more than just more Potter at this point.
Throw Marvel in there too for good measure.

If they start closing down parts of kidzone in September (rather than waiting until after HHN), then I think Nintendo may be fasttracked. I also agree they should fasttrack both and have both by 2020.

I still haven't heard anything about a Dragon Challenge replacement, (except on this forum.) But I am hearing lots about KidZone replacement. That's my barometer on which may be happening first.

But still a chance they just go all in and start both projects after summer. Who knows.

I still haven't heard anything about a Dragon Challenge replacement, (except on this forum.) But I am hearing lots about KidZone replacement. That's my barometer on which may be happening first.

But still a chance they just go all in and start both projects after summer. Who knows.

I think both will be under construction by January 1

Reactions: Mike S