Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 333 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
??? I am not sure what is the honest answer.
Sorry. Was just clearing my throat.

But seriously, I have heard an indication that some plans may already be in place for additions near the KidZone site, but maybe only small to start. But definitely something is already being set aside for the future and that's pretty darn exciting.

Sorry. Was just clearing my throat.

But seriously, I have heard an indication that some plans may already be in place for additions near the KidZone site, but maybe only small to start. But definitely something is already being set aside for the future and that's pretty darn exciting.

Aaaah... I wonder if ET is still in play. Cutting through to the MIB area would be... a lot of engineering and money.

Reactions: Mike S and Alicia
Can you imagine what Super Nintendo World look like at Halloween Horror Nights? I would imagine they keep it open just like the Dr Seuss area at HHN back in 2002. Imagine the music playing this like the Simpsons does at HHN Universal Studios Hollywood.

Reactions: Mike S
Unless Nintendo does their own Halloween thing I don't see HHN being there. Probably just like Diagon, open but nothing inside.

Oh I'm not saying it will, SNW is really kid-friendly so I expect something out of 2002 HHN Booville (where you played music backwards, nothing else, no scareactors). I do expect some iconic scary Nintendo music being played at HHN or SNW area be closed. Not sure how Nintendo executives would react to this though.

What year is this from?

I believe it was about the time the park opened.

It's very similar an unedited version of this:

universal1990.jpg

Reactions: Mike S