Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 370 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A Sci-Fi City re-imagining could be interesting.
- Star Trek interactive dark ride
- Pacific Rim screeeeeenz attraction?
- Metroid Alien Encounter spiritual successor
A sci-fi city is the only thing I’ve seen that makes me excited for MIB to close. I do hope that when it finally closes we get another shooter, either as a replacement or as a future ride for the 3rd park.

Reactions: Mike S
Sp the Nintendo 1.25 will be an extension of what we are already getting, and will open soon after phase 1? So Nintendo at Studios will then be 4 attractions, that's sweet.

As for Zelda in Side B, I've said if before and I'll say it again. A coaster experience a la Expedition Everest set to Death Mountain and a slow boat ride through Zora's domain.

Reactions: Ashhanbre
Sp the Nintendo 1.25 will be an extension of what we are already getting, and will open soon after phase 1? So Nintendo at Studios will then be 4 attractions, that's sweet.

As for Zelda in Side B, I've said if before and I'll say it again. A coaster experience a la Expedition Everest set to Death Mountain and a slow boat ride through Zora's domain.
I've heard a Mega E Ticket boat ride is being looked at for a prominent location, but It's not Zelda.

I've heard a Mega E Ticket boat ride is being looked at for a prominent location, but It's not Zelda.

Uni trying to one up Disney again?

I mean they've seen the lackluster reviews on the mouses latest boat ride and want to rub salt in the wounds whilst bumping up their use of the Nintendo IP to combat SW.

I would think they would want to combat Pirates from Shanghai as opposed to Navi.

Shanghai isn't a threat to the Orlando parks (I presume @DH was talking about Orlando), but sure, Shanghais pirates is the bench mark for boat rides now.