Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 393 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It’s pretty much agreed that both are gonna bite it. But TL gives way more room to work with.

And in no way is Dudley an answer for Splash Mountain. :lol:

I don't see any proof or rumor that Toon Lagoon might be replaced sooner. I mean I don't deny it, but it's far less than what you hear about the Lost Continent. And yes, Dudley Do-Rights has a log ride in a wetter version of Splash Mountain, so it can be seen as a response to that lol.

This guy seems to know a lot.

If Nintendo is open the same time as WDW's 50th, that's not a volley, that's a dag-blasted punch to the face.

I tell you... Theme Park War II is fan-friggin-tastic. Universal threw a hellacious one-two with Potter, Disney swung back with D23, and Universal has barely flinched. Instead, their response is a chuckle and mushroom.

To say this, doing some calculations from what Chip posted on Twitter; MK will be 1,74 acres in total, with DK bringing in a whopping 4.7 acres for the attraction itself.

And considering that Yoshi isn't anywhere in what's mentioned, and that SNW would clock in at 8.8 acres, subtracting that with the Acre's of both MK and DK, the land itself would have 2.36 additional acres for whatever they'd want.

It was also referred to I think by @Disneyhead that Zelda is a frontrunner for Gate IV, so the thought of me goes is Pokemon as the obvious choice for an IOA expansion.

As I just tweeted to Alex, Yoshi may not be as easily identifiable in permits since it shares a building with other things, not dedicated like MK and DK. Plus, much of it is outside in the land like Suess Trolley. Chip seems to be focusing on actual show buildings, which, rightly so, they're the E-tickets.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
To say this, doing some calculations from what Chip posted on Twitter; MK will be 1,74 acres in total, with DK bringing in a whopping 4.7 acres for the attraction itself.

And considering that Yoshi isn't anywhere in what's mentioned, and that SNW would clock in at 8.8 acres, subtracting that with the Acre's of both MK and DK, the land itself would have 2.36 additional acres for whatever they'd want.

It was also referred to I think by @Disneyhead that Zelda is a frontrunner for Gate IV, so the thought of me goes is Pokemon as the obvious choice for an IOA expansion.
Pokémon could take over Toon and use one of the water rides for a “surf” attraction then build another AA dark ride in the other plot.

Reactions: Grits0808