Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 396 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Seriously doubt Nintendo is going to allow any rethemes. And I doubt Universal would touch the water rides. But there's a whole lotta land between Marvel and Popeye that is severely underutilized. My two cents.

(Plus, still leaves Lost Continent for Dragons.)

Seriously doubt Nintendo is going to allow any rethemes. And I doubt Universal would touch the water rides. But there's a whole lotta land between Marvel and Popeye that is severely underutilized. My two cents.

(Plus, still leaves Lost Continent for Dragons.)

If they took everything in Toon Lagoon from the end of Marvel to the beginning of Sweet Haven, they'd have about 4 acres

Why is everyone assuming a retheme of anything? More likely than not it’ll be a demo and rebuild just like everything else they’ve done recently.

So, since KidZone is what it was always going to be, I'm interested in how it's already coming out that it'll be in two other parks.

Could Universal announce an IoA project when they finally give us a Nintendo announcement?
I'm under the impression that IOA is this 1.25 we've heard about. It make me wonder what the timeline will be. When would Toon Lagoon close? How long would demolition and construction take? Would this interfere with the LC replacement's timeline? So... many... questions...

Why is everyone assuming a retheme of anything? More likely than not it’ll be a demo and rebuild just like everything else they’ve done recently.

I am actually not assuming a retheme for Dudley and TL (Exluding Popeye). I hope, and plead that it get's the rip.tear.kill treatment. If Popeye's ride layout goes, that would honestly be unfortunate.

So permits have have been filed, but we think it’s delayed. When do we assume KZ closes now and when do we think they actually announce Orlando’s? This has to mean something soon.

Reactions: Mike S
My guess is FFL closes in January, KidZone closes after F&F opens, and Shrek closes after summer. Then we have one reeeeally rough holiday season until stuff starts opening again in 2019-2021.

My guess is FFL closes in January, KidZone closes after F&F opens, and Shrek closes after summer. Then we have one reeeeally rough holiday season until stuff starts opening again in 2019-2021.
They're going to put a half dozen portable flat rides in the expansion plot next to MIB and have a "Special Two Year Spinning Festival" .;)..Fake News Alert.

Reactions: captainmoch