Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 547 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well the originals Disneyland and Universal Studios. But most others are named Type of Place or simply Place Type :lmao:

Reactions: |Q|
I think the name will grow on us over time

Everyone will call it "Universal" or "The new Universal park" anyway

Universal Worlds. The IoA name took some time to grow on me and now it is Islands. Still not sure about Fantastic for a themepark though.

Universal Worlds. The IoA name took some time to grow on me and now it is Islands. Still not sure about Fantastic for a themepark though.
Yes, but you dont call it "Universals Islands", you say just Islands. So now you have to think it wont be shortened to "Universals Worlds" in by your logic, it will be shortened to just "Worlds". So that is where you should judge if you like it or not. Does "Worlds" compare to "Islands"

Reactions: PenguinCowboy
Yes, but you dont call it "Universals Islands", you say just Islands. So now you have to think it wont be shortened to "Universals Worlds" in by your logic, it will be shortened to just "Worlds". So that is where you should judge if you like it or not. Does "Worlds" compare to "Islands"
Studios, islands, worlds. I like it. All part of an EPIC UNIVERSE

hehehehehe

As Screamscape brought it up, they are wondering if this piece of track might be out first look at the Boom Coaster track that could be implemented for DK Country.

..If I'm not mistaken, wasn't DK rumored to be S&S originally? Or was that Setpoint?

As Screamscape brought it up, they are wondering if this piece of track might be out first look at the Boom Coaster track that could be implemented for DK Country.

..If I'm not mistaken, wasn't DK rumored to be S&S originally? Or was that Setpoint?

Setpoint. (Originally. No idea if that had changed.)