Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 556 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Epona motor cycle was poorly received by the masses (although I thought it was cool) so I don't think we'll be seeing it.....

I do like JungleSkip's idea.
It was...?
botw-champions-ballad-how-to-unlock-motorcycle-slim_1200x500.jpg
Exactly my thoughts but something bigger that looks like it’s made from the same tech.
I think a boat ride can work....theme it to wind waker!!! I think that would be even more fun.
One of the lowest selling titles. I liked it enough but facts are facts.

Reactions: Magic-Man
Ya. When it was first shown the internet erupted with how a motorcycle doesn't fit the Zelda theme. The vitriol was palpable.

I made the argument often that the same could be said of the Divine Beasts and Guardians but for some reason everyone was fine with those but got hung up on a motorcycle .

Ya. When it was first shown the internet erupted with how a motorcycle doesn't fit the Zelda theme. The vitriol was palpable.

I made the argument often that the same could be said of the Divine Beasts and Guardians but for some reason everyone was fine with those but got hung up on a motorcycle .
I saw literally none of that... most of it was "WOAH, A MOTORCYCLE IN ZELDA, AWESOME!"

I saw literally none of that... most of it was "WOAH, A MOTORCYCLE IN ZELDA, AWESOME!"

I wish that were true of the VG sites and boards I frequent. You would have thought the franchise was ruined forever because of it. The whining was incessant

Have we ever seen this much confidence in a theme park project before? 4 confirmed locations before its even opened at just 1.

In some ways, it shows Universal understanding the global power that Mario and those characters have. And it shows their eagerness to work close with Nintendo on getting this to as many people as possible (sounds familiar?).

With Mario at Illumination and at the parks, Universal has one of the best potential financial opportunities as of yet.

In some ways, it shows Universal understanding the global power that Mario and those characters have. And it shows their eagerness to work close with Nintendo on getting this to as many people as possible (sounds familiar?).

With Mario at Illumination and at the parks, Universal has one of the best potential financial opportunities as of yet.
Have we ever seen this much confidence in a theme park project before? 4 confirmed locations before its even opened at just 1.

I think this showcases trust Nintendo has in Comcast and Universal which is net positive for future expansions and other media projects. I do have to wonder the breakdown of profits because Comcast is pushing this faster than they pushed out Potter.

This gets me so exited!! The confidence is just reassuring in my eyes that this is the next potter, i dont believe these are cheap lands by theme park standards so it just points towards a home run, esp Florida.

Reactions: Mike S