Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 554 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
For the record, Universal has been investing in a ton of new infrastructure as well as rides...For instance, we were stuck with three hotels that were out of people's price range for most of the 2000s

Not to mention many backstage things: Staff parking garage, Overhaul of the original CityWalk, etc

They have done quite a bit in a short time

Sometimes I wish Universal hadn't gotten the new property so that we would have Nintendo already under construction...But they did...And I think the outcome will be better than the original plan
I could understand increases in wages/infrastructure/consistant new attractions for moderate increased prices, but when parks act like they had to increase costs or delay investment on existing property because because they chose to build something that actually directly added a new revenue stream that is BS.

I could understand increases in wages/infrastructure/consistant new attractions for moderate increased prices, but when parks act like they had to increase costs or delay investment on existing property because because they chose to build something that actually directly added a new revenue stream that is BS.
What does "consistent new attractions" look like to you?

Reactions: Magic-Man
For the record, Universal has been investing in a ton of new infrastructure as well as rides...For instance, we were stuck with three hotels that were out of people's price range for most of the 2000s

Not to mention many backstage things: Staff parking garage, Overhaul of the original CityWalk, etc

They have done quite a bit in a short time

Sometimes I wish Universal hadn't gotten the new property so that we would have Nintendo already under construction...But they did...And I think the outcome will be better than the original plan

Same. I'm sure once FW takes off, they'll give the older parks some TLC. I would rather have a stronger resort overall than keeping a couple of items to an excessively high standard.

Well this sounds better than A"LEAK"A stella which someone on unofficial universal dubbed you :lmao:

A-leak-a is actually quite fun and creative, so kudos to whoever came up with that.

@Alicia first your website crashes, and now you are gaining additional nicknames. Looks like you made it. :clap:

Same. I'm sure once FW takes off, they'll give the older parks some TLC. I would rather have a stronger resort overall than keeping a couple of items to an excessively high standard.

A-leak-a is actually quite fun and creative, so kudos to whoever came up with that.

@Alicia first your website crashes, and now you are gaining additional nicknames. Looks like you made it. :clap:
Please deposit the “Now I’m Famous” checks at...

Life comes at you fast..one minute, you are popping up on inferior shows like Theme Park Talk; being the pointed head for discussion..

the next, you being used as reference in a USA Today article.. ;) :tease:

For those interested, BTW of said article.. (however, the credit does go first to the one and only Disney & More, as they did get there before Attractions Mag & Alicia. ;))

Clearly yes.

We all need a chill pill.

Maybe some coins will do the trick..

giphy.gif

__

With Osaka now at the year point of going vertical, and Hollywood beginning their work, I am very interested to see how we see elements as potential looks to the future for the Orlando location.

Reactions: Magic-Man

Of course, right, how could I forget of the possibility of Nintendo on Universal London :p
But seriously, he probably meant "(...) then US: Orlando and Hollywood", right?

Also, I've been away from the forum since december, and that means 100+ pages in each thread. Anything big happened in this time?

No because in an earlier tweet he stated that Japan would open 2020 in time for the Olympics. Then the focus will be on the US side for Orlando and Hollywood.

I think the first part in the tweet is meant to mean Japan, and the London is a mistype:

Fixed to make sense of what is actually meant:

M: Said Super Nintendo World is priority for 2020 launch in Japan, then US - Orlando and Hollywood (Not in that order).