Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Based on what's been said, this is how big I'm thinking it will be.

O3pFymV.jpg

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Almost, Spongebob Store is most likely staying along with the backstage road that goes behind Simpsons. The E.T. entrance will probably move to about where the Kidzone Pizza is or directly on the opposite side of the Spongebob Store.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
This is my biggest hope for the land.

Not sure if it makes sense to have Mario Kart housed inside her castle, though. :shrug:
The castle can be the queue. I mean, Mario Circuit in every Mario Kart game generally takes place besides Princess Peach's Castle anyway.

I also hope that we get a Super Mario dark ride alongside Mario Kart, and that can take place in the castle.

There are more stages in USF for the show, let alone any they could build in a year (see the Jack's stage).
There aren't more stages around USF if BJ, FF and AA bite the dust and Jack's stage would never work for B&T. B&T is a lengthy show and needs seating.

The only existing stage (outside of the aforementioned stages that are on the chopping block for future plans) I can think of that would work for B&T would be Terminator, although it would be odd. Maybe once FF finally leaves for more Potter, it goes into a soundstage? That's the only reasonable way I can see it done without a large-scale existing stage.

Based on what's been said, this is how big I'm thinking it will be.

O3pFymV.jpg

Kinda wish they would take up some more land. So many possibilities.

Going to be that guy, I hope they dont use screens, and the reason for that is because we all grew up seeing these characters on screens, would be cool if they can make them pop out in the form os AA's. That being said, I'm sure there will be screens :D

Kinda wish they would take up some more land. So many possibilities.

Going to be that guy, I hope they dont use screens, and the reason for that is because we all grew up seeing these characters on screens, would be cool if they can make them pop out in the form os AA's. That being said, I'm sure there will be screens :D
Never mind. Wrong thread.

Pretty pumped for this. All I heard is there will be three rides. Supposedly they are Mario Kart, Donkey Kong and Yoshi. Not sure how credible the info is but take it with a grain of salt.

Pretty pumped for this. All I heard is there will be three rides. Supposedly they are Mario Kart, Donkey Kong and Yoshi. Not sure how credible the info is but take it with a grain of salt.

I've seen Zelda being hinted at as well. I saw one rumor saying there would be 5 attractions total.

That would definitely be "dense."

It seems that it was said already said about Mario Kart..which it also seems that Donkey Kong has been heavily requested so that's interesting, but Yoshi would be a big surprise to me. It'd be even more surprising than a Luigi dark ride.

It seems that it was said already said about Mario Kart..which it also seems that Donkey Kong has been heavily requested so that's interesting, but Yoshi would be a big surprise to me. It'd be even more surprising than a Luigi dark ride.

I dunno, Yoshi could make sense for a child's dark ride attraction, especially if they used the pop-up book asthetic from the Yoshi's Island games. Not at all what I see happening, but hey, at this point anything is possible.

For a Yoshi attraction, I could see them just doing some flat rides. An egg themed teacups or a Yoshi carousel or something.

If we did get "5 attractions", I'd expect 3 main rides and 2 flat rides. If I had to guess, Mario Kart, Zelda, and Donkey Kong are the main rides, and the flat rides are Mario/Yoshi themed. I do hope we get a Luigi dark ride too, though.