Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 209 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This comes from Magic. Any ideas people?
JT3000 said:
Okay, I'll tell you about the... I'm sorry, I seem to have lost my train of thought. What were we talking about? :D

In all seriousness, it's probably far too early for me to be saying anything, but if what I've heard (from a reputable source) about their possible long-term plans for Nintendo comes to fruition, there may have already been some rather hilarious yet accidental (or not?) foreshadowing somewhere at the resort. :jawdrop:

Reactions: Brer Oswald

GameXplain did one of their famous analysis videos on the concept art.

I'm a little mad that Josh Thomas didn't give me an apology or credit in the GameXplain discussion, since he basically called me crazy 3 months ago when I commented the 3 rumoured was rides. Guess what rumoured rides they talked about? :doh: Ah whatever. I guess I'm just hated on the internet or something :shrug:.

Reactions: Joel and Mike S
I'm a little mad that Josh Thomas didn't give me an apology or credit in the GameXplain discussion, since he basically called me crazy 3 months ago when I commented the 3 rumoured was rides. Guess what rumoured rides they talked about? :doh: Ah whatever. I guess I'm just hated on the internet or something :shrug:.
Really? Dude that sucks.

Really? Dude that sucks.
Yeah, but it doesn't bother me that much. I guess people just thought I was a Joe Schmo reporting some BS out of my head, but I kept linking these forums (given how credible these have been in the past). GameXplain could have found it on their own in the last week, but the Bit Block kinda made me upset. All he had to say was "somebody mentioned this in the comments" or something, but I digress.

Hell I'm still trying to wrap my head around why everyone is convinced there will be a full Zelda land. lol I think we'll see more more Mario, DK or Pokemon lands before we'd ever see anything major from Zelda.
Because Zelda is one of their biggest franchises. Mario and DK will already be represented.

Edit: Never mind, you're talking about a different video on that channel.

Josh is just a loser in general, don't feel too bad about it. Hardly anyone tolerates him.

I recall him whining about how Islands of Adventure "ruined" Universal Studios because it introduced Harry Potter which took away his beloved Jaws attraction (I miss Jaws too but I'm not that upset over it).

Josh is just a loser in general, don't feel too bad about it. Hardly anyone tolerates him.

I recall him whining about how Islands of Adventure "ruined" Universal Studios because it introduced Harry Potter which took away his beloved Jaws attraction (I miss Jaws too but I'm not that upset over it).
Haha! Andre is a pretty nice guy though; I'm sure he found these forums on his own like he did with ToT. As much as I don't care for the Harry Potter franchise, Hogsmeade (sorry if spelling is incorrect) and Diagon Alley are beautiful; I loved them on my last trip! Sorry Josh, HP is going anywhere anytime soon ;).

Reactions: E.Gadd and Mike S
Do you know who Metroid is? I still don't know y Metroid can't crawl ;)

Well, it's makes sense to me to have the riders be members of the Federation Force and to follow Samus around and try to help her than to have them all pretend to be Samus. They could just have a ride where you are just following Samus, but having the riders be members of the Federation Force and shooting at stuff might be more engaging.

They wouldn't need to say it's based on the game. They could play down the Federation Force part in the title, theming, and marketing; but still have them be part of the attraction.

Another idea I had is that the ride could be Super Mario Sunshine like you are given water 'jetpack' like he has in the game, but also a visor for some reason. Maybe it's about Iron Man like other have said or maybe some old game that came out on a Nintendo system, possibly exclusively on that system, in the past.

Well, it's makes sense to me to have the riders be members of the Federation Force and to follow Samus around and try to help her than to have them all pretend to be Samus. They could just have a ride where you are just following Samus, but having the riders be members of the Federation Force and shooting at stuff might be more engaging.

They wouldn't need to say it's based on the game. They could play down the Federation Force part in the title, theming, and marketing; but still have them be part of the attraction.

Another idea I had is that the ride could be Super Mario Sunshine like you are given water 'jetpack' like he has in the game, but also a visor for some reason. Maybe it's about Iron Man like other have said or maybe some old game that came out on a Nintendo system, possibly exclusively on that system, in the past.
There were Federation soldiers before Federation Farce. No need to bog down a ride with the name at all.