Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 570 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
72325045_729736407530167_3599368421617323288_n.jpg
Probably not the ride system that’s gonna be used in MK, but the dynamic attractions ride rumored to be the one used for MK a while ago is in the new 20th Century Fox world in Malaysia
This looks like a blast though honestly. Should be interesting to see how it looks but this ride system would've been PERFECT for Fast and Furious but I digress....

This looks like a blast though honestly. Should be interesting to see how it looks but this ride system would've been PERFECT for Fast and Furious but I digress....

It literally wasn’t an option. It’s like saying you hoped Mr Toad would have used the IJA ride system.

It literally wasn’t an option. It’s like saying you hoped Mr Toad would have used the IJA ride system.

I mean how would I ever know that, was just fun speciation.
It's a situation where the Dynamics ride system wasn't available for purchase/development when Universal was developing F&F (never mind the space requirements). Its simply an issue of time.

Maybe nothing imminent but I wouldn’t be surprised if there was something being talked about in the halls of UC if the reception from even every day guests is this bad.

Goes without saying it’d be long after Epic Universe opens.
I doubt it would, but honestly since Shrek does good on surveys and FnF does not one might wonder if they’d consider replacing it before Shrek

Universal’s got a big hill to climb to beat Rise of the Resistance. Wow. I hope Mario Kart can do it since Nintendo is one of my favorite things ever.

Reactions: Andysol
Universal’s got a big hill to climb to beat Rise of the Resistance. Wow. I hope Mario Kart can do it since Nintendo is one of my favorite things ever.
I'm biased because I care way more about Nintendo than Star Wars...I feel like MK will be much more fun, colorful, and enjoyable than Rise

Reactions: SukaVayne73
It depends on what about RotR impressed you so much. The scale (big rooms, big props), the tech, or the storytelling. I think RotR will have the edge on big things and storytelling. MK will involve a LOT more tech.