Nintendo Switch | Page 104 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Link’s Awakening looks great even though the character designs are a little too “cute” for my liking. Taking a page from A Link Between Worlds would’ve been better imo. Also I think the game might be expanded in some way rather than just being an HD remake. I don’t know why, just a guess.

All the rumors seemed to have come true except Metroid, again. Feels bad man :(

Reactions: Magic-Man
Links awakening is the only Zelda game I never finished. I got stuck on a boss and never went back. Glad I’ll finally get to see how it ends, after all these years later.

I had it on the original gameboy.

Reactions: Mike S
Some thoughts

• Man I didn't expect to see SMM2 this early
  • Considering the rumors of DQ in Smash..the inclusion makes sense.
  • Happy to see them wanting to take the time for dedicated support of Pre-Existing NS games
  • Tetris 99 is so stupid yet, I will play it to see just how stupid it becomes
  • RuneFactory has it's own niche..and I am not surprised to see that
  • The continued support of Square Enix, is fascinating
  • Loving what's being done with Three Houses so-far. Preordered it earlier in 2018, but I am so hyped for it.
  • Three Houses gives MASSIVE Persona viiibes
  • Hellblade is something I am afraid to play on the Switch.
  • Man does Links Awakening look weird, but fascinating to see
  • PLATINUM EXLCUSIVE ORIGINAL HYYYYYYPE

Last edited:
Reactions: Magic-Man
It’s the best top-down perspective Zelda game. I am so excited

Yeah I was really close to finishing it, but never did. So I’m excited to play it again

Also it has a lot of competition in the top down category. Link to the past is obvious , but the oracle games, and minish cap were also great.

Yeah I was really close to finishing it, but never did. So I’m excited to play it again

Also it has a lot of competition in the top down category. Link to the past is obvious , but the oracle games, and minish cap were also great.
It was pretty tough but I like the original too. That game remade would be great.

Zelda II can go die in a fire though unless they made it less rage inducing.

I’ve gotten as far as the path to the final dungeon before I went “nope, no more.”

oh, I finished that part. The last boss though...holy hell. I'm pretty sure I only beat him using the infinite magic code.

Game Genie was a blessing back in the day.

Reactions: Mike S
After seeing the new StarLink footage, I'm pretty sure that Star Fox: Grand Prix was either cancelled or never existed in the first place. It wouldn't make sense to release it at this point. Here's to hoping that they worked on F-Zero or a new IP.
F-Zero would really make a lot more sense. Why make a new racing game out of starfox, when F-Zero has been neglected.