Nintendo Switch | Page 105 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
giphy.gif

Played the Daemon X Machina Demo and I'm not sure if I like this game....

I also want to give a recommendation for VOEZ, its a rhythm game but what makes the game so special is the fact they have not stop supporting and giving free updates out for a total of over 100 songs so far over the past year.

Last edited:
If his replacement gets a localized version of Mother 3 released, he would have already surpassed Reggie. But then again Bowswer was an EA executive and he better not add micro transactions to every game otherwise I will be done with Nintendo.

Direct-Feed Games has officially published a report, that Microsoft will be working alongside Nintendo, with Ori & The Blind Forest coming to Nintendo Switch. Additionally, they have heard that Project xCloud and XBOX Game Pass is coming to Switch.

Keep in mind..there was a leak a little while back, of Microsoft revealing Gold support on Nintendo Switch, for a GDC panel.

Allow me to throw this to the table..

what if this is the reason to why Scalebound is potentially being revived? It could be as a sign of faith for Microsoft to further support Nintendo, by giving them the chance to ressurect the game to live life again.