Nintendo Switch | Page 108 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Gods, this game is already making me love it.

I love the internet :lmao:
The internet is the worst best.

__

Looks like they took the best part's of Let's Go designs, Town's graphical fidelity, and redoing perspectives. I am go excited for this freaking thing to hit, as it seems I'll start my first proper generation with a Water (Psychic too?) Pokemon.

Reactions: Mike S
The games look fully 3D but no more Pokémon walking around.

I’ll wait to see more before I decide to jump back in to the series.

Rumour has it due to the fact this game has moving trains the players get around on, it would be too much to do roaming pokemon as well as the vehicles.

Keeping it with salt, ofcourse..

an apparently reliable individual by the name of Mr. Ohya (@JaridOhya) has given out that Persona 5 S (P5S) will be hitting PS4 & Nintendo Switch in the Fall of 2019.

Nintendo Life has now reported on the rumor itself, as-well, but didn't collaborate on additional details.

Rumour: Persona 5 S Expected To Arrive On Nintendo Switch This Fall - Nintendo Life

...although, the most interesting thing to note: Kyle Hebert, the English VA for one of the side-characters, has gone off to retweet the Nintendo Life rumor.

Additionally, Liam Robertson has also retweeted the rumor.

Last edited:
It's amazing to see how much is being added compared towards the original PS4 version for this,

Hopefully; the same will be said for when Persona 5 S hits.

WHY IT LOOKS SO GOOD!

That cel-shading gives me life, :love:

As a heads up; we may get word of xCloud on Switch sooner, depending on how GDC is.

XBOX will be having two panels; one being the leaked Live panel that would have Switch showcasing, and a new one; entirely devoted to xCloud.

Last edited:
Hopefully Ori/Cuphead or A Hat in Time show up.

Ori/Cuphead, would likely be at a larger event; considering it getting the attention from Microsoft.

I place a bet on A Hat in Time, Untitled Goose, Afterparty, Castle Crashers, and more popping in. I am actually wondering if there's going to be Yacht Club teasing their Pax reveal.

Interesting, also this weekend in The Stars & Ours P5 Animation with possibly more P5R info.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Magic-Man
I call Nindies just as much of a "Real Direct" as a direct showcasing just one game.

A lot of great stuff from smaller groups are coming, and the 30 minutes is a lot of time to give for Nindies. Especially, if trailers are just 1 to 2 minutes long.

I call Nindies just as much of a "Real Direct" as a direct showcasing just one game.

A lot of great stuff from smaller groups are coming, and the 30 minutes is a lot of time to give for Nindies. Especially, if trailers are just 1 to 2 minutes long.
People don’t buy systems for indie games. Otherwise the Vita would’ve been a massive success.

I honestly disagree, due to gaming evolving to have them become much more relevant in discussion. Especially as Playstation, Microsoft, Nintendo, and Devolver all are continuing to support them in large way's.

Meanwhile, I'd add Katana Zero to the list of games for Nindies:

I honestly disagree, due to gaming evolving to have them become much more relevant in discussion. Especially as Playstation, Microsoft, Nintendo, and Devolver all are continuing to support them in large way's.

Meanwhile, I'd add Katana Zero to the list of games for Nindies:

The only instances I can think of where indie games got absolutely massive and to the same level as the big leagues are Minecraft and Five Nights at Freddie’s.

Late reply, but apparently Microsoft is hosting an event at GDC on Wednesday as well. They could talk about it there and this Nindies Direct (Ori and Cuphead are technically indies).

They have two events actually, one on Wednesday and one on Thursday.

Wednesday's, is Xbox Live; which if showing the Switch, will likely be showing the example of an Xbox Live/Gold App (in SDK) on Switch. Thursday, is on xCloud.

xCloud, is what I'm much more curious of if we get anything substancial Xbox/Nintendo oriented this week.

Reactions: Magic-Man
I feel like Legacy would say Meme Factory, but hey; it still..somewhat counts to Nintendo. ;)

What I'm..hoping when it comes to Nindies, is some surprise collaborative game with Nintendo and any form of Indie group.