Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nintendo Switch

DP:

Wario has confirmed of it's existance too.

Also, MPT is in Best Buy's CoreBlue.

Last edited:
LABO VR will support Zelda and Odyssey.

Additionally, Hellblade will release next week on the 11th.

From Pax East, it definitely seems like they are maintaining the level of detail and care, while also having a steady framerate.

LABO VR will support Zelda and Odyssey.

Additionally, Hellblade will release next week on the 11th.

From Pax East, it definitely seems like they are maintaining the level of detail and care, while also having a steady framerate.

So will those games be fully playable in 3dVR, and if so will they run properly? SMO would be a blast in 3dVR!

Hellblade looked great when I saw the trailer at the last direct.

I bet we get a Direct on 4/25

So you are placing it on the investors day/Day 2 of PSL.

Honestly, part of me sees either that; or shortly before, on the 18th. I'm also starting to think, the Switch Mini and Pro are going to be released separately, with the Pro during the holidays and the mini during August/September.

Edit: Nintendo man,

Edit:

..you all remember the Direct Mini? Fun times, I know. What if they drop it tomorrow, with no fanfare or announcement?

Last edited: