Nintendo Switch | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Translated interview about Pokémon on Switch.
Pokemon has been about portable, but now there is tje switch which is a portable home console so it has a bigger screen and high specs than were used to. Apart from main games, we make stuff like Pokken and Dungeon so I am thinking we should make games that suit the switch from among the games were making but at this time I cannot confirm any projects
NeoGAF
I don't know, it's just relaxing, haha
Nah, THIS is relaxing.
FdEahlg.jpg

Reactions: anihilnation
First official Zelda review has leaked via UK'S Edge magazine, which is posted out early to subscribers.

Usual spoiler warnings apply and I'd suggest spoiler-texting any discussion of the final score, which is the number at the end of the review text (Edge mark on a scale of 1-10)

EDIT - I'm struggling to post this without it showing the images for people who potentially don't want to see it. Please just add a h to the beginning of the below link to view;

ttps://m.imgur.com/gallery/OceBh/comment/967980289

Last edited:
First official Zelda review has leaked via UK'S Edge magazine, which is posted out early to subscribers.

Usual spoiler warnings apply and I'd suggest spoiler-texting any discussion of the final score, which is the number at the end of the review text (Edge mark on a scale of 1-10)

EDIT - I'm struggling to post this without it showing the images for people who potentially don't want to see it. Please just add a h to the beginning of the below link to view;

ttps://m.imgur.com/gallery/OceBh/comment/967980289
I don't think a review score number is a spoiler. I didn't read the review at all but there was an article on a blog I follow that posted the score itself.

They gave it a 10 :D

For what it's worth, EDGE Magazine has been one of the hardest publishers to crack in having a perfect 10/10 rating, with the most recent being if I am not mistaken being Bloodborne from 2015.

I am very excited for this. And I am very happy to see that the Switch may have one of the best launches in the history of the company. They have everything right, and I wouldn't be surprised that the numbers are rather large at launch.

EDIT: There are also a lot of people saying that this is the Demon Souls/Dark Souls of the Zelda series, which makes me very happy in many distinct ways.

Reactions: Mike S
For what it's worth, EDGE Magazine has been one of the hardest publishers to crack in having a perfect 10/10 rating, with the most recent being if I am not mistaken being Bloodborne from 2015.

I am very excited for this. And I am very happy to see that the Switch may have one of the best launches in the history of the company. They have everything right, and I wouldn't be surprised that the numbers are rather large at launch.

EDIT: There are also a lot of people saying that this is the Demon Souls/Dark Souls of the Zelda series, which makes me very happy in many distinct ways.
I would hope it isn't as hard as those games are supposed to be.

I would hope it isn't as hard as those games are supposed to be.

I disagree. I think it's a great move, as it'll teach those new into gaming to not expect roses and meadows, and while I would expect atleast a difficulty meter; it allows people to be more strategic and to their wits in many combat situations.

Hell, if I'm not mistaken, you could theoretically once getting the para-glider go to the final boss of the game; but you wouldn't be able to defeat the boss due to that you are lowered in power and you don't have enough to use in the case of that boss.

I disagree. I think it's a great move, as it'll teach those new into gaming to not expect roses and meadows, and while I would expect atleast a difficulty meter; it allows people to be more strategic and to their wits in many combat situations.

Hell, if I'm not mistaken, you could theoretically once getting the para-glider go to the final boss of the game; but you wouldn't be able to defeat the boss due to that you are lowered in power and you don't have enough to use in the case of that boss.
I have no problem with certain areas and enemies being very challenging if you're going in unprepared like we've already seen with the Guardians and such but Dark Souls sounds like a whole level above that where even experienced players are challenged.

Played Bloodborne once. Spent 2-hours on the first area and never got it. Haven't played since.

Any comparison to Bloodborne isn't a happy thought for me.

A little help, please.

I'm going to be in the middle of a 2 week stay at Cabana Bay when Mario Kart is released. Where is my best option to pick it up nearby at a good price? Shall I just grab it at the nearby Walmart, or is there a specific US retailer that often has better prices on new game releases?

Wow. Comedy Central just aired a Switch ad that made me LOL due to its perfect timing. It was aired during the Chinpokomon episode of South Park when they were trying to convince the boys to like something else.

"Ok, how about this?" *Switch ad airs*

I have to think it was done on purpose :lmao:

A little help, please.

I'm going to be in the middle of a 2 week stay at Cabana Bay when Mario Kart is released. Where is my best option to pick it up nearby at a good price? Shall I just grab it at the nearby Walmart, or is there a specific US retailer that often has better prices on new game releases?

My suggestion is to have it shipped to the resort through Amazon.

E3 2017 floor plan.
022600963_targetfloorrjajw.png

022600963_targetfloorggyvf.png

022600963_targetfloorcra99.png

022600963_targetfloorapy4s.png

Nintendo might've reserved the theater too apparently.
NeoGAF

As much as I loved Directs (RIP Iwata) I really hope they go back to conferences. Especially with the general public being allowed in this year.

Oh yeah there's this battery test too.