Nintendo Switch | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
One thing I've found is that I absolutely love the included Joy-Con grip. If I ever buy a Pro Controller it'll be for multiplayer.

I liked the joycons, and the grip is good too. The tiny L/R button (and me mistakenly hitting ZL/ZR) took some getting used to but it's still alright. But the pro controller is sooo much more comfortable. Bigger, more comfortable, buttons are bigger and more spaced apart...it's a normal controller with a great battery life (and gyroscope!) For any extended play time on TV (or portable if you want to take pro controller with you I guess) it's great.

I was going to wait to get it, but I do not regret getting it at all right now.

Looks like it was Nintendo's idea to have Skyrim on the Switch.
Todd Howard Talks Switch, VR, and Hall of Fame Induction - Glixel
With how much I'm enjoying Zelda I might give this a chance too if I have the time for it. I still think they should go to Rockstar about porting GTA V too. It's clear that the Switch is capable of running any game that was on PS3/360 which is insane when you think about it. I know it's been over 10 years since they released but still.

I am hoping that for the holiday system the price will be less, or it will include a game.
Hope everyone here who has one is having a good time with it, and if the success continues, then hopefully third parties will start with projects and ports as well.

I am hoping that for the holiday system the price will be less, or it will include a game.
Hope everyone here who has one is having a good time with it, and if the success continues, then hopefully third parties will start with projects and ports as well.
It's likely that there will be a holiday bundle with Zelda or Mario Kart at the current price, plus if you take Black Friday into account, maybe even less.

A little bit of advice for everyone who has a Switch: go to "News" and watch the trailer for Super Mario Odyssey. It's a gorgeously high quality version of it and just looks so good playing on a Switch :love: