Nintendo Switch | Page 95 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Daaaaaaaaaamn. Make it happen Epic. I’d totally buy it. Would be the first female skin I would actually wear.
Fan made Fortnite concept skin could make for an awesome Nintendo mashup | Fortnite INTEL
oblivion-samus-768x768.png

I still have my Prime GameCube games, and I don’t know if I’d be interested in another re-release.

If they do re-release it, I really hope they don’t charge $59.99 for it.

I still have my Prime GameCube games, and I don’t know if I’d be interested in another re-release.

If they do re-release it, I really hope they don’t charge $59.99 for it.
If they’re remade in HD they likely would and I say it’d be worth it. I owned all the games separately before too but traded them in when the Trilogy came to the Wii. The added motion controls were enough for me to buy it. Then again, I did get the other ones real cheap or as a gift so my first real purchase was technically the Trilogy.

If you happen to own a Wii U you can buy the Wii version of the Trilogy collection digitally for $20 if you want.

if it was actually "remade", and not just enhanced with higher resolution, then I'd bite. I love the first two games, liked the third game. I think i'd rather save my cash for part 4.

I do see there is a market for the newer gamers that haven't played these yet.

Reactions: Mike S
if it was actually "remade", and not just enhanced with higher resolution, then I'd bite. I love the first two games, liked the third game. I think i'd rather save my cash for part 4.

I do see there is a market for the newer gamers that haven't played these yet.
I just want to play the games on my Switch so I’ll buy it anyway but I would prefer a real remake too.

Here’s even more fuel that it’s coming.

Honestly, this has been obvious since they brought the first two Bayonettas to Switch while also announcing 3. Why wouldn’t they do the same thing with Metroid Prime with 4 on the way?

Reactions: Magic-Man
I don't see how Bayonetta being re-released has any real relation to a Prime Trilogy re-release other then coincidence. Prime Trilogy was already re-released once.

I don't see how Bayonetta being re-released has any real relation to a Prime Trilogy re-release other then coincidence. Prime Trilogy was already re-released once.
And the Bayonetta games were also released on the Wii U. The relation is that there’s a new game coming for both series which, honestly, aren’t exactly the best selling games. Like they did for Bayonetta it only makes sense for Nintendo to rerelease the past games especially considering this is a first party franchise, one of their most long awaited sequels, and the Trilogy on Wii will be 10 years old in August of next year. On Wii it was also a very limited release that was only available until the following January. It did get a digital release on Wii U but no one bought a Wii U. If Nintendo wants Prime 4 to perform really well like how other Switch games have been doing it only makes sense to rerelease the Trilogy on Switch beforehand to try and gain new fans.

Exactly, why a family friendly movie comes out the same day a huge mature film comes out for example.

umm...I'd say both Smash and Katamari fall into the same category as "family friendly" Nintendo game. It's not like its being released for a different system. 3rd parties should know by now that you don't go up against the big N on a release date.

I realize it's a digital release, but still.

From TGA
  • Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order (Team Ninja [EXCLUSIVE])
  • CTR: Crash Team Racing, Nitro*Fueled (Beeknox)
  • Mortal Kombat XI (Netherrealm Studios)
  • Smash Challenger Pack 1: Joker from Persona 5

Reactions: Magic-Man