No Water from Freestyle Machines | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

No Water from Freestyle Machines

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I understand the sanitation issues with quick service over Freestyle.

I would agree with this *IF* they were not refilling the freestyle and the refillable ones they sell. I agree it is a sanitation issue all around, but they are already doing it with those other ones.

Now I read above it was a throw away bottle with a smaller nozzle. That is totally different. That would be awful to try and re-fill at a fountain. I am wondering if people have real reusable water bottles with wider necks not purchased there if they will refill it. Because if it is just throw away bottles I am OK with them not refilling those.

I would agree with this *IF* they were not refilling the freestyle and the refillable ones they sell. I agree it is a sanitation issue all around, but they are already doing it with those other ones.

Now I read above it was a throw away bottle with a smaller nozzle. That is totally different. That would be awful to try and re-fill at a fountain. I am wondering if people have real reusable water bottles with wider necks not purchased there if they will refill it. Because if it is just throw away bottles I am OK with them not refilling those.

Agreed. If I give them a re-usable bottle without the lid on it, it shouldn't be a problem, IMO.