October 21st, 2015 (Back to the Future) | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

October 21st, 2015 (Back to the Future)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You really do have a ton of people on ignore here don't you :lol:
And no disrespect to Teebs as it's his decision, but it's largely unnecessary here. This forum is still small enough where you can simply skip over content you don't care for. On a forum with a abnormally large amount of users like Magic, it's much more necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jon84
Seth Kubersky (Touring Plans)just posted a nice long photo column on yesterdays BTF M&G. There was really a huge crowd present, many in BTF costume.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skubersky
Did you guys see the actual Nike Mag from the movie with power laces. Nike has made it a reality and presented it to Michael at his home. Tinker (Nike's head shoe designer) actually wrote a heart warming letter for him. You guys have got to see the shoe in action when Michael puts it on.

Did you guys see the actual Nike Mag from the movie with power laces. Nike has made it a reality and presented it to Michael at his home. Tinker (Nike's head shoe designer) actually wrote a heart warming letter for him. You guys have got to see the shoe in action when Michael puts it on.
Michael wore them when he came on as a guest after the BTF segment.

I was able to pick up one of the Back To The Future USA Today's!
12140709_1192844624066253_2299640372825630886_n.jpg

Doc Brown came out for his meet and greet today in a DeLorean. They also had a small band playing the iconic music of the film live nearby. [Video from Magic City Mayhem's YouTube channel]

Look at that line :jaw:

I know whenever I've been there you only had to wait about 5 minutes to meet Doc Brown.