October 21st, 2015 (Back to the Future) | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

October 21st, 2015 (Back to the Future)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
it's here! future day is here! I'll be at uo today, hopefully something happens today at the park!
Please let us know if anything is going on, I was thinking of taking the day off for it to hang out in the parks today but decided against it.

Doc Brown came out for his meet and greet today in a DeLorean. They also had a small band playing the iconic music of the film live nearby. [Video from Magic City Mayhem's YouTube channel]

:thumbsup: That was a nice comp from Universal to the BTF fans, Heck, if it was Disney they would have charged $89.98 for the show with a commemorative 2015 cupcake thrown in for good measure....:wink:

at 1030 the meet and greet was excellent. the band playing all the music from the movie was great. meet and greet was good for any fan. I went to the train around 429 and stood in line only for doc brown to come out again. the 429 meet and greet was disappointing since it seemed like universal threw the thing last minute and forgot today was future day and kept shuffling the line and kept breaking the barriers for horror nights. but all in all I was not expecting much from universal today but one photo with doc is better then nothing!
photo.php