October 21st, 2015 (Back to the Future) | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

October 21st, 2015 (Back to the Future)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'd personally love to see the Jules Verne Train restored even more so than our DeLorean. Maybe do photo ops with Doc and Marty inside.

It was restored to some degree in the past 3-5 years. I remember that it disappeared from beside the old murder she wrote soundstage for the work to be done.

It was restored to some degree in the past 3-5 years. I remember that it disappeared from beside the old murder she wrote soundstage for the work to be done.

What I really want the most is for them to put the tender back on.

What I really want the most is for them to put the tender back on.

Does anyone even know what became of the train's tender? I don't think it was ever part of the display at the park, but if it could be added that would be awesome.

It was on display next to Back to the Future... The Ride up until they built Men in Black. I've never been able to get a straight answer from anyone on what happened to it.

I don't suppose you have a picture from that time because I don't remember that ever being apart of the display.

Okay so after doing an image search on google I found an image of the train with its tender. It was an image with cutouts advertising the animated series which I remember taking a photo with way back when. I can't believe I forgot the tender was part of the display. Seriously, what happened to it?

I'm a huge bttf fan as well. But I also have to say it's odd that they are just now doing a kickstarter for a documentary on a project completed over 2 years ago.

It has footage from the London BTTF Secret Cinema which took place July last year... there's no way this was 100% completed 2 years ago.

2012-D-Limo1-at-farm.jpg

2012-FL-D-Rex.jpg

At the very least, you would think they could do something like this....

[video=youtube;Ad6b1-wuM3w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad6b1-wuM3w[/video]

Universal has announced a 30th anniversary boxset that comes in flux capacitor packaging that also includes the Animated Series for the first time on DVD/Blu-ray. The Future Is Now! Back To The Future 30th Anniversary Trilogy Arriving In 2015

That article also mentions that the films will be returning to the big screen on October 21st, as well as releasing a all-new 30th Anniversary picture disc vinyl soundtrack on October 16th.

They are also releasing an Ultimate Visual Guide book, which includes a bunch of removable goodies such as the clocktower preservation flyer, a Jaws 19 movie poster, the photo of Doc and Marty from 1885, and a lenticular recreation of the photo of Marty and his siblings from the first movie. Cover to 'Back to the Future: The Ultimate Visual History' Revealed (Exclusive)

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Universal has announced a 30th anniversary boxset that comes in flux capacitor packaging that also includes the Animated Series for the first time on DVD/Blu-ray. The Future Is Now! Back To The Future 30th Anniversary Trilogy Arriving In 2015)

I already brought this trilogy twice already (first DVD release and then the BD release), I guess I'm buying it again. 3rd time's a charm. I can't really go without the light up Flux Capacitor packaging. I also have great memories of the Animated Series. It should be noted that the Animated Series is only on DVD, not BD, but still great to own.